Please note that some Lots in this Auction cannot be delivered to the postcodes listed below. Please consult the Shipping Calculator to see if we can deliver the product to your postcode.
Customers outside the postcodes listed below are unable to pick up goods. Items will be delivered to your registered delivery address.
We are NOT able to deliver Lots marked as Restricted Delivery/Limited Delivery to the post codes listed below:
- NSW Country: 2264-2281, 2311-2499, 2507-2514, 2531-2554, 2575-2599, 2621-2639, 2642-2739, 2787-2889, 2891-2898
- Norfolk Island: 2899
- QLD Country South: 4230-4299, 4308-4499, 4576-4689
- QLD Country North: 4690-4899
- South Australia Country: 5200-5749
- Tasmania: 7000-7150, 7152-7999
- Western Australia Near: 6215-6699
- Western Australia Far: 6700-6797
- Western Australia Ext Territory: 6798-6799
- Antarctic Territories: 7151
- Northern Territory Near: 0800-0821, 0828-0851, 0853, 0860-0861, 0870-0871, 0887-0999
- Northern Territory Remote: 0822-0827, 0852, 0854-0859, 0862-0869, 0872-0886
Customers who reside within postcodes listed above will need to organise the pick up of products marked as Restricted Delivery. A $20 handling fee per item will apply.
Pick up is available by advance booking only once cleared funds are received. Booking can be made Monday to Friday between 8.30am & 3.30pm (excluding public holidays). Bookings must be made 24 hours prior to pick up date and time. To book a pick up time, please contact GraysOnline Customer Service on 1300 36 25 36, or email email@example.com.
Items must be picked up within 5 workings days from sale close date.
Pick up location: 29-33 Carter St, Lidcombe, NSW, 2141
To collect your purchases please bring a copy of your winner’s e-mail and photo ID. If you intend to send a third party to collect your goods on your behalf, you need to send them with a copy of your winner’s e-mail along with a photocopy of your photo ID and signed note of authority permitting Grays staff to release your purchases to the third party.
Pick up is NOT available for customers outside the postcodes listed above and for Lots NOT marked for restricted delivery.
GraysOnline User Agreement
- GraysOnline accepts no responsibility for transit damage to these items once they have been picked up from the warehouse.
- Items must be inspected before removal from GraysOnline as refunds or exchange are not given under any circumstances.
- Any items not collected after the last pick up date may be deemed abandoned and resold or otherwise disposed of, please see our
for more information.
View Larger Map
Delivery Information for Customers Within Delivery Zones
For customers who reside within our delivery zones (outside the postcodes listed above), delivery time frames will depend on your location, please check the shipping calculator to see an estimate of when you can typically expect to receive your goods based on your postcode.
We will send you an email notifying you as soon as your items have left our warehouse.
In this email, you will find the name of the courier company and the consignment note number of your item as well as information on tracking the delivery of your item online. Simply follow the link and enter your reference number. You will then be able to quickly and efficiently track the delivery status of your item!
Please Note: Your goods will be delivered to your registered address. Australia Post parcel delivery standards will apply for regional and country areas, as well as commercial buildings. We do delivery Australia wide except for a few remote territories, please check the shipping calculator to confirm delivery availability and timeframes.