Conditions Of Sale
This auction is Pick Up Only from Clandulla, NSW.
These assets are used therefore inspection is highly recommended prior to bidding, description & photos should be used as a guide only
ALL ASSETS IN THIS AUCTION ARE SOLD AS IS
Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit
A Buyers Premium of 13.5% + GST applies to all lots purchased in this auction.
By registering and bidding you have agreed to our terms and conditions of sale. If necessary please familiarise yourself with them prior to bidding on items in this sale.
BUYERS PLEASE NOTE:
- Graysonline will not be organising transport of goods. Collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser, please consider this prior to bidding.
- Inspection of the assets is highly recommended. Bids on assets in this sale should be made based on your inspection and assessment of the goods.
- Descriptions and photographs should be used as a guide only.
- If you are unsure do not bid as no refunds will be given.
- Staff are onsite for security purposes only. Please make sure you have suitable transport and equipment/people to help you load your items.
- Items must be inspected before removal from site as refunds or exchange are not given under any circumstances.
- Collections are not allowed outside of the dates/times specified.
Olive Processing Plant Line
Olive Oil Processing Plant Line, Alfa Laval (Italian) Modular Design,1.5 Ton Per Hour Capacity, 2 Phase Production Progressively Installed from 2005 to 2011
- Bin Loader
- Olive Hopper
- Incline Conveyor
- Twig & Leaf Extractor
- Vibrating Screen Dryer & Water Residue Collection Tank
- Hopper Silo & Auger Feeder
- Double Crusher Units to Macerate Olives to Paste Including:
- Hammer Crusher, Disc Crusher
- Olive De-Pitter Mobile Machine
- 2x Single Malaxer Tank
- 1x Single Split Double Malaxer Tank
- Heat Exchanger Unit, Alfa Laval
- Decanter Machine, Alfa Laval Model NX20
- Husk Piston Pump Unit, ESPI Model M150
- Vertical Centrifuge Oil Polisher, Alfa Laval Model UVPX
- Main Electrical Control Console for Operation of all Equipment in theOlive Processing Line from the Hopper Silo/Auger Feeder Conveyor tothe Twin Decanter Oil & Husk Discharge Pumps Excluding the MobileDe-Pitter Unit
- 3x Assorted Sections Operator Walkway Platforms
- Quantity Asstd Alfa Laval Specific Special Purpose Service ToolsTogether with Large Quantity Asstd Mechanical & Electrical SpareParts & Equipment, Unused & Used to Suit Various Components of theProcessing Line
For Full Description & Specifications - Refer To The Attachment Below
This Sale is GST Exclusive
This Sale has a 13.5% Buyers Premium
Successful Bid Price is $100 + 13.5% Buyers Premium = $113.50+ 10% GST = $124.85
Product Condition - Please refer to the individual lot description for product condition. Most lots have pictures assigned to them. These should be taken as a guide only.
Payment - Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit within 2 days of auction closing.
Contact email@example.com for an exact invoice total. Please note that personal or company cheques will not be accepted. For invoices totalling less than $5000, your credit card will be debited within 2 days of auction closing. To assist in the processing of payments please have funds available. Invoice totals exceeding $5000 will not be split.
GraysOnline are authorised to deduct up to $5000 from the purchasers credit card as a holding deposit on any items sold for over $5000 via our website.
Any payment enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Original Retail Prices: In certain circumstances, an item for sale on the site may display the manufacturers Original Retail price (ORP). All ORPs are prices supplied by the manufacturer (or retailer) of the item at the time of the items original sale, and therefore such ORPs may not be current at the time of the online auction of the item. Graysonline takes no responsibility for the display of ORPs on any item it offers for sale at an online auction on its site, and hereby advises all bidders to satisfy themselves as to the value of the item being auctioned.
Online Auction Closing
Typically, auctions are over at their posted times. There are some exceptions to this, however, if there are any successful bids on a particular lot within 10 minutes of the close of the online auction (the “Going, Going, Gone! Period), it will be extended until there are no successful bids within the "Refresh Period".
There is no limit to the number of times an online auction can be extended. This makes graysonline work more like a live auction where the bidding doesn’t stop as long as there is still interest in the product, rather than assigning an arbitrary cut-off time. This means it is a good idea to watch the action as the auction nears closing time and to check back often