** DELIVERY IS NOT AN OPTION FOR THIS SALE. THE REMOVAL OF THE GOODS IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY **
Pick up dates: 29th and 30th November 2010 between 9am and 4pm. Pick up outside this date/time is not available.
Pick up location: 29-33 Carter St, Lidcombe, NSW 2141
View Larger Map
To collect your purchases please attend the collection address during the times advised with a copy of your winner’s e-mail and photo ID. A copy of your invoice will be on site with GraysOnline staff to assist in documenting the removal process. If you intend to send a third party to collect your goods on your behalf, you need to send them with a copy of your winner’s e-mail along with a photocopy of your photo ID and signed note of authority permitting Grays staff to release your purchases to the third party.
- Pick up can only be made once cleared funds are received. Purchasers cannot pick up until full invoice is paid. Goods can only be released with the correct information being supplied which includes Sale number, Lot number/s and Buyer’s Name.
- Any items not collected by the pick up dates provided will incur a daily storage and handling charge. Any items not collected after the last pick up date may be deemed abandoned and resold or otherwise disposed of, please see our GraysOnline User Agreement for more information.
- Collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If you are unsure, do not bid as no refunds will be given.
- GraysOnline staff are here for security purposes only. Please make sure you have people to help you load your items and right transport.
- Items must be inspected before removal from GraysOnline as refunds or exchange are not given under any circumstances.
Priority Pick Up Booking
Arrange a pick up time slot for faster pick up! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your pick up. Pick up timeslots are booked in 30 minute intervals. Bookings must be made at least 24 hours prior to pick up. Please wait for your winners email confirmation before you make a booking.