THIS AUCTION IS PICK UP ONLY FROM WELSHPOOL, WA
These Assets are used therefore inspection is highly recommended prior to bidding, description & photos should be used as a guide only.
Collection of the assets is the responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery is not available. Asset packaging and removal are the purchaser responsibility in the time frame specified for this sale. Goods not collected within this time frame will be deemed abandoned.
Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit.
This Sale has Various Buyers Premium. See Each Lot Desciption for the Buyers Premium.
By registering and bidding you have agreed to our terms and conditions of sale. If necessary please familiarise yourself with them prior to bidding on items in this sale.
Please take care when placing a bid, as once your bid is placed it cannot be altered or withdrawn.
Graysonline will not be organising transport of goods. Please consider this prior to bidding.
IMPORTANT SALE & WARRANTY INFORMATION
This Sale has a 7.5% or 13.5% Buyers Premium (dependant on asset)
Successful Bid Price is $100 + 7.5% Buyers Premium = $107.50 + 10% GST = $118.25
Successful Bid Price is $100 + 13.5% Buyers Premium = $113.50 + 10% GST = $124.85
Product Condition - Please refer to the individual lot description for product condition. Most lots have pictures assigned to them. These should be taken as a guide only.
Payment - Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit within 2 days of auction closing. Payment for invoices exceeding $5000 may also be made onsite via bank cheque. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an exact invoice total. Please note that personal or company cheques will not be accepted. For invoices totalling less than $5000, your credit card will be debited within 2 days of auction closing. To assist in the processing of payments please have funds available. Invoice totals exceeding $5000 will not be split.
GraysOnline are authorised to deduct up to $5000 from the purchasers credit card as a holding deposit on any items sold for over $5000 via our website.
Any payment enquiries, please email email@example.com
Original Retail Prices: In certain circumstances, an item for sale on the site may display the manufacturers Original Retail price (ORP). All ORPs are prices supplied by the manufacturer (or retailer) of the item at the time of the items original sale, and therefore such ORPs may not be current at the time of the online auction of the item. Graysonline takes no responsibility for the display of ORPs on any item it offers for sale at an online auction on its site, and hereby advises all bidders to satisfy themselves as to the value of the item being auctioned.
Typically, auctions end at the closing time posted. There are some exceptions to this, however. If there are any bids on a particular lot within 10 minutes* of the auction closing time ("Going, Going, Gone!" period), it will be extended until there are no bids for 10 continuous minutes*.
There is no limit to the number of times an online auction can be extended. This makes graysonline work more like a live auction where the bidding does not stop as long as there is still interest in the product, rather than assigning an arbitrary cut-off time. To ensure that you do not get outbid make sure you monitor the auction until you have won the item or enter a bid that you think will win!
Convert Your Surplus Equipment To Cash...
- 900,000 unique visitors each month
- 850,000 registered buyers
- National marketplace
- 24 hour bidding
Whether you have one item or hundreds, click on the link below and send a brief description of your surplus assets and one of our experienced project managers will contact you for an obligation free discussion.
Click here - firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stewart Dodwell on 0432 657 769
GraysOnline advises all buyers that all plant offered for sale at auction may not be fit for use in a workplace. It is the buyers/owners responsibility to ensure that an operational risk assessment is undertaken, prior to use, and the plant be brought to a condition which complies with relevant State Legislation, Regulations and applicable Codes of Practice. GraysOnline will provide:
- Safety information relating to the condition of the item of plant for sale (Plant Hazard Reports)
- Clear identification and marking to identify that the plant item is only suitable for scrap or spare parts
- Site Access, PPE and Removal of Plant requirements are listed under the Inspection and Collection Headings.
- Persons under the age of 15 years will not be permitted onsite.
- Tradespeople eg; electricians, plumbers etc will be required to produce the relevant licence before commencing work on site.
- Riggers, Forklift and Crane Drivers etc will be required to produce the relevant license before commencing work on site.
- It is a condition of entry to site that all visitors comply with any directions given by Grays (WA) Pty Ltd staff or their representatives.
- Work carried out on this site must be completed in a manner compliant with all Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
- All power tools and equipment used on site must be tested (tagged) safe for use in accordance with AS3760 service testing and inspection of electrical equipment.
- Grays (WA) Pty Ltd or their representatives will specify, based on the hazards present on the site, the mandatory personal protective equipment required to be worn prior to approval being given for entry to the site. (eg; safety footwear, safety eyewear, hard hats etc).
- The use of certified equipment, harnesses, work platforms etc will be required for any work carried out above 1.8 metres.
Safe Work Method Statement
Note: Dismantling/Decommissioning of some assets in this sale may require a satisfactory Safe Work Method Statement prior to any work taking place onsite.
Please see example Safe Work Method Statement below.