Conditions Of Sale
This Sale Is Pick Up Only From North Sydney, NSW.
These Assets are Used therefore Inspection is Highly Recommended Prior to Bidding, Description & Photos Should Be Used as a Guide Only
Collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery is not available. Asset packaging and removal are the purchaser responsibility in the time frame specified for this sale. Goods not collected within this time frame will be deemed abandoned.
All Assets In This Sale Are Sold As Is
Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit
A Buyers Premium of 13.5% + 10% GST applies to all lots purchased in this auction.
By registering and bidding you have agreed to our terms and conditions of sale. If necessary please familiarise yourself with them prior to bidding on items in this sale.
Graysonline will not be organising transport of goods. Please consider this prior to bidding.
Buyers Please Note-
- Collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser
Descriptions and photographs should be used as a guide only.
- Inspection of the assets is highly recommended. Bids on assets in this sale should be made based on your inspection and assessment of the goods.
- If you are unsure do not bid as no refunds will be given
- Graysonline Staff are here for security purposes only. Please make sure you have people to help you load your items and right transport.
- Items must be inspected before removal from Grays as refunds or exchange are not given under any circumstances.
Pick ups are not allowed outside of the dates/times specified.
This Sale is GST Exclusive.
This Sale has a 13.5% Buyers Premium for example: Successful Bid Price is $100 + 13.5% Buyers Premium = $113.50 + 10% GST Invoice Total = $124.85
Product Condition - Please refer to the individual lot description for product condition. Most lots have pictures assigned to them. These should be taken as a guide only.
Payment - Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit within 2 days of auction closing. Payment for invoices exceeding $5000 may also be made onsite via bank cheque. Contact email@example.com for an exact invoice total. Please note that personal or company cheques will not be accepted. For invoices totalling less than $5000, your credit card will be debited within 2 days of auction closing. To assist in the processing of payments please have funds available. Invoice totals exceeding $5000 will not be split.
GraysOnline are authorised to deduct up to $5000 from the purchasers credit card as a holding deposit on any items sold for over $5000 via our website.
Any payment enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Original Retail Prices: In certain circumstances, an item for sale on the site may display the manufacturers Original Retail price (ORP). All ORPs are prices supplied by the manufacturer (or retailer) of the item at the time of the items original sale, and therefore such ORPs may not be current at the time of the online auction of the item. Graysonline takes no responsibility for the display of ORPs on any item it offers for sale at an online auction on its site, and hereby advises all bidders to satisfy themselves as to the value of the item being auctioned.
Online Auction Closing
Typically, auctions are over at their posted times. There are some exceptions to this, however, if there are any successful bids on a particular lot within 10 minutes of the close of the online auction (the “Going, Going, Gone! Period), it will be extended until there are no successful bids within the "Refresh Period".
There is no limit to the number of times an online auction can be extended. This makes graysonline work more like a live auction where the bidding doesn’t stop as long as there is still interest in the product, rather than assigning an arbitrary cut-off time. This means it is a good idea to watch the action as the auction nears closing time and to check back often
Occupational Health & Safety
Important note: as part of this auction process, graysonline is defined in OH&S legislation (NSW OH&S ACT 2001) as a supplier of plant & accordingly has an obligation to provide either:
- Safety information relating to the condition of the item of plant for sale (plant hazard report)
- Clear identification & marking to identify that the plant item is only suitable for scrap or spare parts
Graysonline will provide the required documentation & in particular plant hazard reports are attached.
Important note: for purchasers & contractors attending site for collection of plant & equipment -
- Persons under the age of 15 years will not be permitted on site unless accompanied & supervised by an adult at all times.
- Tradespeople eg electricians, plumbers etc will be required to produce relevant licence before commencing work on site.
- It is a condition of entry to site that all visitors comply with any directions given by grays (NSW) pty ltd staff, their representative or the site controller.
- Work carried out on this site must be completed in a manner compliant with all occupational health & safety legislation.
- All power tools & equipment used on this site must be tested (tagged) safe for use in accordance with the australian standard for testing of electrical cables; as3760 - service testing & inspection of electrical equipment.
- Grays (NSW) pty ltd will specify, based on the hazards present on the site, the mandatory personal protective equipment required to be worn prior to approval being given for entry to the site. (eg safety footwear, safety eyewear, hard hats etc).
- The use of certified equipment, harness & work platforms etc will be required for any work carried out above 2.0 metres.
- Grays will require evidence of a capacity to dismantle/remove major plant items in a safe manner "safe work method statement".