Conditions of Sale
This auction is pick up only from LIDCOMBE, NSW .
These assets are used therefore inspection is highly recommended prior to bidding, description & photos should be used as a guide only
ALL ASSETS IN THIS SALE ARE SOLD AS IS
Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit
A Buyers Premium of 7.5% or 13.5% + GST applies to all lots purchased in this auction.
By registering and bidding you have agreed to our terms and conditions of sale. If necessary please familiarise yourself with them prior to bidding on items in this sale.
BUYERS PLEASE NOTE:
- Graysonline will not be organising transport of goods. Collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser, please consider this prior to bidding.
- Inspection of the assets is highly recommended. Bids on assets in this sale should be made based on your inspection and assessment of the goods.
- Descriptions and photographs should be used as a guide only.
- If you are unsure do not bid as no refunds will be given.
- Staff are onsite for security purposes only. Please make sure you have suitable transport and equipment/people to help you load your items.
- Items must be inspected before removal from site as refunds or exchange are not given under any circumstances.
- Collections are not allowed outside of the dates/times specified.
This auction is GST exclusive
This auction has a 7.5% or 13.5% buyers premium.
Successful Bid Price is $100 + 7.5% Buyers Premium = $107.50 + 10% GST = $118.25
Successful Bid Price is $100 + 13.5% Buyers Premium = $113.50 + 10% GST = $124.85
Product Condition - Please refer to the individual lot description for product condition. Most lots have pictures assigned to them. These should be taken as a guide only.
Payment - Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit within 2 days of auction closing.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an exact invoice total. Please note that personal or company cheques will not be accepted. For invoices totalling less than $5000, your credit card will be debited within 2 days of auction closing. To assist in the processing of payments please have funds available. Invoice totals exceeding $5000 will not be split.
GraysOnline are authorised to deduct up to $5000 from the purchasers credit card as a holding deposit on any items sold for over $5000 via our website.
Any payment enquiries, please email email@example.com
Original Retail Prices: In certain circumstances, an item for sale on the site may display the manufacturers Original Retail price (ORP). All ORPs are prices supplied by the manufacturer (or retailer) of the item at the time of the items original sale, and therefore such ORPs may not be current at the time of the online auction of the item. Graysonline takes no responsibility for the display of ORPs on any item it offers for sale at an online auction on its site, and hereby advises all bidders to satisfy themselves as to the value of the item being auctioned.
Online Auction Closing
Typically, auctions are over at their posted times. There are some exceptions to this, however, if there are any successful bids on a particular lot within 10 minutes of the close of the online auction (the “Going, Going, Gone! Period), it will be extended until there are no successful bids within the "Refresh Period".
There is no limit to the number of times an online auction can be extended. This makes graysonline work more like a live auction where the bidding doesn’t stop as long as there is still interest in the product, rather than assigning an arbitrary cut-off time. This means it is a good idea to watch the action as the auction nears closing time and to check back often.
Transfer of Vehicle Registration
As registration and ownership requirements vary from state to state buyers should familiarise themselves with the registration and transfer requirements of the state in which the vehicle will be registered. As is standard practice the buyer is responsible for state transfer fees, duties etc. that may apply.
In line with requirements in Every State and Territory other than New South Wales, vehicles in these states/territories will be sold unregistered to private buyers. Plates will not be given to the successful buyer and it is their responsibility to obtain an UVP (unregistered vehicle permit) when organising to pick the vehicle up.
We advise purchasers to always check with relevant authorities (REVS, RTA, VIC Roads etc) for any previous vehicle history.
NSW REGISTERED VEHICLES - Before you buy a vehicle, it is your responsibility to check the registration and CTP insurance details of the vehicle via the RMS http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/ or phone the RMS Contact Centre on 132213. You must transfer the registration into your name within 14 days of the vehicle coming into your possession or management.
Graysonline will not be liable for any fines in relation to registration matters and registration may be cancelled if not transferred within 14 days of the invoice date.
Once your invoice is paid, you’ll need to visit a motor registry with:
- Your paid Graysonline invoice
- Proof of identity, or if you’re registering the vehicle in the name of a company or organisation, proof that the company or organisation is a legal entity
- A completed Application for Transfer form
- YOU WILL NOT NEED the old registration paperwork - these will not be supplied with the vehicle
And you may need to pay:
Late transfer surcharge. A surcharge will be applied to customers who fail to transfer the registration within 14 days of the date of acquisition
- Transfer fee
- Stamp duty (unless exempt)
- Additional motor vehicle tax (or national heavy vehicle charges) if you have bought your vehicle from someone receiving an RMS concession (such as a pensioner or Council) and you are not eligible for that concession