Date and Time
Date: Tuesday 14th September 2010 Time: 10am till 4pm "ONLY"
Inspection of the assets is highly recommended. Bids on assets in this sale should be made based on your inspection and assessment of the goods. Descriptions and photographs should be used as a guide only. If you are unsure do not bid as no refunds will be given.
Dates: Thursday 16th & Friday 17th September 9:00am - 3:00pm
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm "ONLY"
Location: 29-33 Carter Street, Homebush Bay, NSW- 2127
BUYERS PLEASE NOTE:
To collect your purchases please attend the collection address during the times advised with a copy of your winners e-mail and photo ID. A copy of your invoice will be on site with GraysOnline staff to assist in documenting the removal process.
PLEASE NOTE: The above dates are NOT negotiable. If you are the successful bidder of any lots and do NOT collect on the above dates, we will cancel your invoice and you will be charged a cancellation fee
If you intend to send a third party to collect your goods on your behalf, you need to send them with a copy of your winners e-mail along with a photocopy of your photo ID and signed note of authority permitting Grays staff to release your purchases to the third party.
- Packaging and collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery is not available. If you are unsure, do not bid as no refunds will be given.
- Pick up can only be made once cleared funds are received. Purchasers cannot pick up until full invoice is paid. Goods can only be released with the correct information being supplied which includes Sale number, Lot number/s and Buyers Name.
- Any items not collected after the nominated collection times will be deemed abandoned and/or may incur a daily storage fee of $50 per day and/or removal fee.
- GraysOnline staff are here for security purposes only. Please make sure you have people to help you load your items and right transport.
- Items must be inspected before removal from GraysOnline as refunds or exchange are not given under any circumstances.