Conditions of Sale
This Sale is Pick Up Only from Various Locations
These Assets are Used therefore Inspection is Highly Recommended Prior to Bidding, Description & Photos Should Be Used as a Guide Only
Collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery is not available. Asset packaging and removal are the purchasers responsibility in the time frame specified for this sale. Goods not collected within this time frame will be deemed abandoned.
ALL ASSETS IN THIS SALE ARE SOLD AS IS
Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit
A Buyers Premium of 12.5% or 6.5% + GST applies to all lots purchased in this auction.
By registering and bidding you have agreed to our terms and conditions of sale. If necessary please familiarise yourself with them prior to bidding on items in this sale.
Graysonline will not be organising transport of goods. Please consider this prior to bidding.
BUYERS PLEASE NOTE:
• Collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser.
• Inspection of the assets is highly recommended. Bids on assets in this sale should be made based on your inspection and assessment of the goods.
• Descriptions and photographs should be used as a guide only.
• If you are unsure do not bid as no refunds will be given.
• Graysonline Staff are here for security purposes only. Please make sure you have people to help you load your items and right transport.
• Items must be inspected before removal from Grays as refunds or exchange are not given under any circumstances.
Pick ups are not allowed outside of the dates/times specified.
1985 Toyota Landcruiser HJ75RV 11 seat 4x4 Wagon
- 4.0 litre diesel
- 5 speed manual
- Bull bar, electric winch, snorkel, roof racks
This Sale is GST Exclusive.
This Sale has a 12.5% Buyers Premium ie Successful Bid Price is $100 + 12.5% Buyers Premium = $112.50 + 10% GST Invoice Total $123.75
This Sale has a 6.5% Buyers Premium ie Successful Bid Price is $100 + 6.5% Buyers Premium = $106.50 + 10% GST Invoice Total $117.15
- Please refer to the individual lot description for product condition. Most lots have pictures assigned to them. These should be taken as a guide only.
Payment - Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit within 2 days of auction closing. Payment for invoices exceeding $5000 may also be made onsite via bank cheque. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an exact invoice total. Please note that personal or company cheques will not be accepted. For invoices totalling less than $5000, your credit card will be debited within 2 days of auction closing. To assist in the processing of payments please have funds available. Invoice totals exceeding $5000 will not be split.
GraysOnline are authorised to deduct up to $5000 from the purchasers credit card as a holding deposit on any items sold for over $5000 via our website.
Any payment enquiries, please email email@example.com
Original Retail Prices: In certain circumstances, an item for sale on the site may display the manufacturers Original Retail price (ORP). All ORPs are prices supplied by the manufacturer (or retailer) of the item at the time of the items original sale, and therefore such ORPs may not be current at the time of the online auction of the item. Graysonline takes no responsibility for the display of ORPs on any item it offers for sale at an online auction on its site, and hereby advises all bidders to satisfy themselves as to the value of the item being auctioned.
Online Auction Closing
Typically, auctions are over at their posted times. There are some exceptions to this, however, if there are any successful bids on a particular lot within 10 minutes of the close of the online auction (the “Going, Going, Gone! Period), it will be extended until there are no successful bids within the "Refresh Period".
There is no limit to the number of times an online auction can be extended. This makes graysonline work more like a live auction where the bidding doesn’t stop as long as there is still interest in the product, rather than assigning an arbitrary cut-off time. This means it is a good idea to watch the action as the auction nears closing time and to check back often
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP & REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
As registration and ownership requirements vary from state to state buyers should familiarise themselves with the registration and transfer requirements of the state in which the vehicle will be registered. As is standard practice the buyer is responsible for state transfer fees, duties etc. that may apply.
In line with requirements in Every State and Territory other than New South Wales, vehicles in these states/territories will be sold unregistered to private buyers. Plates will not be given to the successful buyer and it is their responsibility to obtain an UVP (unregistered vehicle permit) when organising to pick the vehicle up.
We advise purchasers to always check with relevant authorities (REVS, RTA, VIC Roads etc) for any previous vehicle history.
NSW REGISTERED VEHICLES - Before you buy a vehicle, it is your responsibility to check the registration and CTP insurance details of the vehicle via the RTA www.rta.nsw.gov.au
or phone the RTA Contact Centre on 132213. You must transfer the registration into your name within 14 days of the vehicle coming into your possession or management.
GRAYS will not be liable for any fines in relation to registration matters and registration may be cancelled if not transferred within 14 days of the invoice date.
Once your invoice is paid, you'll need to visit a motor registry with:
- Your GRAYS paid invoice
- Proof of identity, or if you're registering the vehicle in the name of a company or organisation, proof that the company or organisation is a legal entity
- A completed Application for Transfer form
- YOU WILL NOT NEED the old registration paperwork, these will not be given with the vehicle
And you may need to pay:
- Transfer fee
- Stamp duty (unless exempt)
- Additional motor vehicle tax (or national heavy vehicle charges) if you have bought your vehicle from someone receiving an RTA concession (such as a pensioner) and you are not eligible for that concession
- Late transfer surcharge. A surcharge will be applied to customers who fail to transfer the registration within 14 days of the date of acquisition