Delivery is not an option for this sale. The removal of the goods is the buyers responsibility.
- The items are located at (Rear of) 13-21 Culverland Street, Heidelberg West, Victoria.
- The area is defined as a worksite and in accordance with the requirements of the VIC OH&S Act 2004, site removal activities must be conducted on a safe manner. In order to manage and minimise site risks. The assets have been categorised into type A or B Assets.
Type "A" assets are low risk and are to be removed by the purchaser with Grays staff supervision and are to be collected on Friday 21st September and Monday 24th September 2012 (excluding weekends) between 9.00am and 4.00pm.
Type “B” assets are high risk - No items in this sale have been categorised as Type B Assets.
Pick up can only be made once cleared funds are received. Purchasers cannot pick up until full invoice is paid.
Please advise Graysonline of your removal/collection arrangements, the following contractor package must be faxed or emailed to Sue email@example.com or 03 8552 4400.
An invoice will be available for collection when you pick up your goods.
Once assets are removed the transaction between GraysOnline and the bidder is deemed complete. There will be no recourse beyond this time, even in the event of third party collections. If you are unsure please refrain from bidding.
Important Information: Please note it is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure the safe removal of their lots and provide suitably qualified personnel to remove their lots. All lots have been electrically disconnected. Occupational Health and Safety regulations apply to this site. Any questions regarding the removal of any lots should be directed to the enquiries name or phone number indicated on sale web page.
Third Party Pick Up
If you intend to send a Third Party to collect your goods on your behalf, you need to send them with a copy of your Winner’s E-mail and Signed Note of Authority permitting GraysOnline staff to release your purchases to the third party. Additionally, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org or fax all relevant documents to (03) 8552 4400 with the required information to ensure a speedy and efficient collection.
The information needed is:
- Sale and Lot Numbers e.g. 0002-3000325
- Buyer’s Registered Name and/or Email
- Transport details: Company Name, Contact Person and Job Number provided by the transport company.