Delivery is not an option for this sale. The removal of the goods is the buyer's responsibility.
Assets are to be collected from Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd February 2013, Victoria.
- The area is defined as a work site and in accordance with the requirements of the VIC OH&S Act 2004, site removal activities must be conducted on a safe manner. In order to manage and minimise site risks. The assets have been categorized into type A or B Assets
Type "A" assets are low risk & are to be removed by the purchaser with Grays staff supervision and are to be collected on Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd February 2013 between 9.00am and 4.00pm.
Type "B" assets are high risk and the site activities must be in accordance with the attached contractor procedures and are to be collected on Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd February 2013 between 9.00am and 4.00pm.
Type "B" assets are high risk and the site activities must be in accordance with Graysonline contractor procedures and are to be collected by appointment with a qualified contractor. JSAs and contractor requirements forms are to be submitted before work is started on site.
Alternatively GraysOnline have pre-qualified the following contractors to perform removal work on site.
- Shane from Total Crane Trucks on 0418 540 794
- Troy from Machinery Relocations Australia on 0487 939 785
- David from AME Lift & Shift on 0459 713 602 or view liftandshiftoz.com.au
- All lots have been electrically disconnected
- If you would like to further discuss the site OH&S issues, please contact Grays OHS Manager. (Barry Sutton - 0409 230 005)
Pick up can only be made once cleared funds are received. Purchasers cannot pick up until full invoice is paid.
Please advise Graysonline of your removal/collection arrangements, the following contractor package must be faxed or emailed to Sue firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 8552 4400.
An invoice will be available for collection when you pick up your goods.
Once assets are removed the transaction between GraysOnline and the bidder is deemed complete. There will be no recourse beyond this time, even in the event of third party collections. If you are unsure please refrain from bidding.
Important Information: Please note it is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure the safe removal of their lots and provide suitably qualified personnel to remove their lots. All lots have been electrically disconnected. Occupational Health and Safety regulations apply to this site. Any questions regarding the removal of any lots should be directed to the enquiries name or phone number indicated on sale web page.
Third Party Pick Up
If you intend to send a Third Party to collect your goods on your behalf, you need to send them with a copy of your Winner’s E-mail and Signed Note of Authority permitting GraysOnline staff to release your purchases to the third party. Alternatively, Email - email@example.com or fax all relevant documents to (03) 8552 4400 with the required information to ensure a speedy and efficient collection.
The information needed is:
- Sale and Lot Numbers e.g. 002-60325
- Buyer’s Registered Name and/or Email
- Transport details: Company Name, Contact Person and Job Number provided by the transport company.