Conditions of Sale
This Sale is Pick Up Only from Various Locations.
These Assets are Used. Inspection for this sale is highly recommended.
Collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery is not available. Asset packaging and removal are the purchasers responsibility in the time frame specified for this sale. Goods not collected within this time frame will be deemed abandoned.
ALL ASSETS IN THIS SALE ARE SOLD AS IS
Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit
A Buyers Premium of 6.5% + GST & 13.5% + GST applies to all lots purchased in this auction.
By registering and bidding you have agreed to our terms and conditions of sale. If necessary please familiarise yourself with them prior to bidding on items in this sale.
Graysonline will not be organising transport of goods. Please consider this prior to bidding.
BUYERS PLEASE NOTE:
• Collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser.
• Descriptions and photographs should be used as a guide only.
• If you are unsure do not bid as no refunds will be given.
• Graysonline Staff are here for security purposes only. Please make sure you have people to help you load your items and right transport.
• Items must be inspected before removal from Grays as refunds or exchange are not given under any circumstances.
Pick ups are not allowed outside of the dates/times specified.
This Sale is GST Exclusive.
This Sale has a 6.5% Buyers Premium ie Successful Bid Price is $100 + 6.5% Buyers Premium = 106.50 + 10% GST Invoice Total =$117.15
This Sale has a 13.5% Buyers Premium ie Successful Bid Price is $100 + 13.5% Buyers Premium = $113.50 + 10% GST Invoice Total $124.85
Product Condition - Please refer to the individual lot description for product condition. Most lots have pictures assigned to them. These should be taken as a guide only.
Payment - Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit within 2 days of auction closing. Payment for invoices exceeding $5000 may also be made onsite via bank cheque. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an exact invoice total. Please note that personal or company cheques will not be accepted. For invoices totalling less than $5000, your credit card will be debited within 2 days of auction closing. To assist in the processing of payments please have funds available. Invoice totals exceeding $5000 will not be split.
GraysOnline are authorised to deduct up to $5000 from the purchasers credit card as a holding deposit on any items sold for over $5000 via our website.
Any payment enquiries, please email email@example.com
Original Retail Prices: In certain circumstances, an item for sale on the site may display the manufacturers Original Retail price (ORP). All ORPs are prices supplied by the manufacturer (or retailer) of the item at the time of the items original sale, and therefore such ORPs may not be current at the time of the online auction of the item. Graysonline takes no responsibility for the display of ORPs on any item it offers for sale at an online auction on its site, and hereby advises all bidders to satisfy themselves as to the value of the item being auctioned.
Online Auction Closing
Typically, auctions are over at their posted times. There are some exceptions to this, however, if there are any successful bids on a particular lot within 10 minutes of the close of the online auction (the “Going, Going, Gone! Period), it will be extended until there are no successful bids within the "Refresh Period".
There is no limit to the number of times an online auction can be extended. This makes graysonline work more like a live auction where the bidding doesn’t stop as long as there is still interest in the product, rather than assigning an arbitrary cut-off time. This means it is a good idea to watch the action as the auction nears closing time and to check back often
GraysOnline advises all buyers that all plant offered for sale at auction may not be fit for use in a workplace. It is the buyers/owners responsibility to ensure that an operational risk assessment is undertaken, prior to use, and the plant be brought to a condition which complies with relevant State Legislation, Regulations and applicable Codes of Practice. GraysOnline will provide:
- Safety information relating to the condition of the item of plant for sale (Plant Hazard Reports)
- Clear identification and marking to identify that the plant item is only suitable for scrap or spare parts
- Site Access, PPE and Removal of Plant requirements are listed under the Inspection and Collection Headings.
- Persons under the age of 15 years will not be permitted onsite.
- Tradespeople eg; electricians, plumbers etc will be required to produce the relevant licence before commencing work on site.
- Riggers, Forklift and Crane Drivers etc will be required to produce the relevant license before commencing work on site.
- It is a condition of entry to site that all visitors comply with any directions given by Grays (NSW) Pty Ltd staff or their representatives.
- Work carried out on this site must be completed in a manner compliant with all Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
- All power tools and equipment used on this site must be tested (tagged) safe for use in accordance with AS3760 service testing and inspection of electrical equipment.
- Grays (NSW) Pty Ltd will specify, based on the hazards present on the site, the mandatory personal protective equipment required to be worn prior to approval being given for entry to the site. (eg; safety footwear, safety eyewear, hard hats etc)
- The use of certified equipment, harnesses, work platforms etc will be required for any work carried out above 1.8metres.