Conditions of Sale
This Sale is Pick Up Only from Lansvale, NSW.
These Assets are Used. Inspection is highly recommended.
Collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery is not available. Asset packaging and removal are the purchasers responsibility in the time frame specified for this sale. Goods not collected within this time frame will be deemed abandoned.
ALL ASSETS IN THIS SALE ARE SOLD AS IS
Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit
A Buyers Premium of 13.5% + GST applies to all lots purchased in this auction.
By registering and bidding you have agreed to our terms and conditions of sale. If necessary please familiarise yourself with them prior to bidding on items in this sale.
Graysonline will not be organising transport of goods. Please consider this prior to bidding.
BUYERS PLEASE NOTE:
• Collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser.
• Descriptions and photographs should be used as a guide only.
• If you are unsure do not bid as no refunds will be given.
• Graysonline Staff are here for security purposes only. Please make sure you have people to help you load your items and right transport.
• Items must be inspected before removal from Grays as refunds or exchange are not given under any circumstances.
Pick ups are not allowed outside of the dates/times specified.
Wash line (suitable for all types of plastic, friction free process capable of processing materials which sink & float in water, the equipment scours the impurities & seperates particles under 2.0mm for recirculation. The material passes through flotation tank removing larger contaminates, rinsed, dried & discharged in bucker bags)
- 2 hopper frames approx 1100mm x 1250mm
- Receiving hopper, auger approx 1200mm x 1200mm x 1000mm H with motorized incline discharge.
- Friction washer stainless steel u shape & inclined fitted with high speed auger V belt dane 22kw motor approx 1500kg per hr cap
- Water tank steel approx 3750mm x 1100mm x 1280mm H
- Water pump approx 2000 mm x 950 mm x 1000mm H
- Orbital vibrating shaker with screen
- Wash tank steel with overhead mixer/agitator & end fitted extraction inclined motorized auger
- Work platform approx 3000mm x 950mm x 1000mm H
- Rinse tank s/steel V shaped with s/steel auger
- Centrifugal payer gala model 52 BF/H
- Extraction blower fan approx 450mm DIA
- Pneumatic dryer galvanized sheet metal clad
- Extraction blower unit
- Bagging station to suit bulk bags
- Electrical control cabinet
PVC granulating and wash line
PVC granulating line (reduces plastic pipe & pieces to particle size for washing contaminate removal, production capacity approx 400kg per hr)
- Granulator huadem model HP800 throat size 700mm x 400mm with s/steel bottom collection bin
- Incline auger motorized approx 3.5m long x 75mm DIA belted to bar frame to suit bulken bags
- Sorting incline rubber belt conveyor approx 4m long x 1150mm motorized on elevated legs
- Receiving hopper steel approx 1200mm x 1200mm x 1170mm HIncline auger approx 5000mm long x 75mm DIA
- Incline auger approx 3200mm long x 125mm DIA with infeed auger & column separator
- Water tank galvanized steel aprox 1400mm x 730mm x 840mm H with pump & motor
- Orbital vibrating shaker unit with screen
- Centrifugal dryer gala model 52 BF/H S/steel 680mm DIA
- Trommel rotary dryer heat jacketed with electrical elements
- Blower fan unit approx 1650mm x 1450mm x 2050mm H with galvanized steel cyclone
- Electrical control cabinet
This Sale is GST Exclusive.
This Sale has a 13.5% Buyers Premium ie Successful Bid Price is $100 + 13.5% Buyers Premium = $113.50 + 10% GST Invoice Total $124.85
Product Condition - Please refer to the individual lot description for product condition. Most lots have pictures assigned to them. These should be taken as a guide only.
Payment - Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit within 2 days of auction closing. Payment for invoices exceeding $5000 may also be made onsite via bank cheque. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an exact invoice total. Please note that personal or company cheques will not be accepted. For invoices totalling less than $5000, your credit card will be debited within 2 days of auction closing. To assist in the processing of payments please have funds available. Invoice totals exceeding $5000 will not be split.
GraysOnline are authorised to deduct up to $5000 from the purchasers credit card as a holding deposit on any items sold for over $5000 via our website.
Any payment enquiries, please email email@example.com
Original Retail Prices: In certain circumstances, an item for sale on the site may display the manufacturers Original Retail price (ORP). All ORPs are prices supplied by the manufacturer (or retailer) of the item at the time of the items original sale, and therefore such ORPs may not be current at the time of the online auction of the item. Graysonline takes no responsibility for the display of ORPs on any item it offers for sale at an online auction on its site, and hereby advises all bidders to satisfy themselves as to the value of the item being auctioned.
Online Auction Closing
Typically, auctions are over at their posted times. There are some exceptions to this, however, if there are any successful bids on a particular lot within 10 minutes of the close of the online auction (the “Going, Going, Gone! Period), it will be extended until there are no successful bids within the "Refresh Period".
There is no limit to the number of times an online auction can be extended. This makes graysonline work more like a live auction where the bidding doesn’t stop as long as there is still interest in the product, rather than assigning an arbitrary cut-off time. This means it is a good idea to watch the action as the auction nears closing time and to check back often