Conditions Of Sale
This sale is pick up only from Broadford, Victoria.
These assets are used however description & photos should be used as a guide only and inspection is recommended.
Collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery is not available. Asset packaging and removal are the purchaser responsibility in the time frame specified for this sale. Goods not collected within this time frame will be deemed abandoned.
Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit
A Buyers Premium of 5.5% applies to all lots purchased in this auction.
By registering and bidding you have agreed to our terms and conditions of sale. If necessary please familiarise yourself with them prior to bidding on items in this sale.
Please take care when placing a bid, as once your bid is placed it cannot be altered or withdrawn
Graysonline will not be organising transport of goods. Please consider this prior to bidding.
This Sale is GST Exclusive.
This Sale has a 5.5% Buyers Premium ie Successful Bid Price is $100 + 5.5% Buyers Premium = $105.50 + 10% GST = Total Of $116.05.
Product Condition - Please refer to the individual lot description for product condition. All lots have pictures assigned to them. These should be taken as a guide only.
Payment - Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit within 2 days of auction closing. For invoices totaling in excess of $5,000 GraysOnline reserves the right to charge a deposit against the purchaser’s credit card to a maximum of $5,000 or 20% of the invoice total. In bidding in this sale, the buyer agrees without reservation to GraysOnline doing so. Contact Jodie on (03) 8552 4444 or at email@example.com for an exact invoice total. Please note that personal or company cheques will not be accepted. For invoices totaling less than $5000, your credit card will be debited within 2 days of auction closing. To assist in the processing of payments please have funds available. Invoice totals exceeding $5000 will not be split.
Any payment enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Original Retail Prices: In certain circumstances, an item for sale on the site may display the manufacturers Original Retail price (ORP). All ORPs are prices supplied by the manufacturer (or retailer) of the item at the time of the items original sale, and therefore such ORPs may not be current at the time of the online auction of the item. Graysonline takes no responsibility for the display of ORPs on any item it offers for sale at an online auction on its site, and hereby advises all bidders to satisfy themselves as to the value of the item being auctioned.
Special Sale Terms
Occupational Health & Safety Asset Removal and Reuse
GraysOnline warn buyers that all plant offered for sale at Auction may not be fit for use in a workplace. It is the buyers/users responsibility to ensure that it is brought to a state necessary to comply with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and is fit for purpose. The cost and responsibility for all aspects of asset removal lies with the buyer. All work carried out by the buyer or his/her agent must be in accordance with relevant site and/or industry conditions as well as to the instructions of GraysOnline Auctions and our vendor.
A summary of these types of enforceable requirements is as follows.
- Persons under the age of 15 years of age will not be permitted on site unless accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times
- Tradespeople eg electricians, plumbers etc will be required to produce relevant licence before commencing work on site
- Forklift, crane drivers, riggers etc will be required to produce licence before commencing work on site
- It is a condition of entry to site that all visitors comply with any directions given by GraysOnline staff or representatives
- Work carried out on this site must be done in a manner compliant with all Occupational Health & Safety legislation
- All power tools and equipment used on this site must be tested (tagged) safe for use in accordance with AS3760 service testing and inspection of electrical equipment
- GraysOnline will specify, based on the hazards present on the site, the mandatory personal protective equipment required to be worn prior to approval being given for entry to the site, eg safety footwear, safety eyewear, hard hats etc
- The use of certified equipment, harnesses, work platforms etc will be required for any work carried out above 1.8 metres