** Delivery Is An Option for some items in this Sale. The Removal Of The Goods Is The Buyers Responsiblity **
- For Removal quotes on "B" type assets please contact Frank on 0412 273 591
The pickup address is 11-13 Chandos Street, Cheltenham, Victoria. Pick ups are not allowed outside of the dates/times listed below.
Pick up can only be made once cleared funds are received. Purchasers cannot pick up until full invoice is paid. Goods can only be released with the correct information being supplied which includes Sale number, Lot number/s and Buyers name
Any items remaining uncollected after the nominated collection times will be deemed abandoned.
Assets can be collected on Monday 2nd, Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th August 2010 between 8.30am and 4.00pm.
- The area is still defined as a work site, and in accordance with the requirements of the Vic OH&S Act 2004, site removal activities must be conducted in a safe manner. In order to manage and minimise site risks. The assets in this auction have been categorized into type A or B Assets.
- Type A assets are low risk and are to be removed by the purchaser with Grays staff supervision.
- Type B assets are high risk and the site activities must be in accordance with the attached contractor procedures. In particular, there is a requirement to:
- Complete the insurance details
- Review the attached site requirements
- Complete a JSA (Job Safety Analysis) for the safe removal of the plant item.
- All lots will be disconnected from services before the collection period such as electricy, air, water and gas
- Please see the collection tab for more details or If you would like to further discuss the site OH&S issues, please contact the Project Manager, (Heath Burriss - 0428 247 308) or the Grays OHS Manager (Barry Sutton - 0409 230 005).
To collect your purchases please attend the collection address during the times advised with a copy of your winner’s e-mail and photo ID. A copy of your invoice will be on site with GraysOnline staff to assist in documenting the removal process. If you intend to send a third party to collect your goods on your behalf, you need to send them with a copy of your winner’s e-mail along with a photocopy of Driver/ 3rd Party pick up photo ID and signed note of authority permitting GraysOnline staff to release your purchases to the third party.
Once assets are removed the transaction between GraysOnline and the bidder is deemed complete. There will be no recourse beyond this time, even in the event of third party collections. If you are unsure please refrain from bidding.
Important Information: Please note it is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure the safe removal of their lots. Provide suitably qualified personnel to remove their lots. Some lots may be electrically hard wired or services such as air, water, gas or oil may still be connected. Occupational Health and Safety regulations apply to this site. Any questions regarding the removal of any lots should be directed to the enquiries name or phone number indicated on sale web page.
Third Party Pick Up
If you intend to send a Third Party to Collect your Goods on your Behalf, you Need to Send them with a Copy of your Winner’s E-mail, a Photocopy of Driver/3rd Party Pick Up Photo ID and Signed Note of Authority Permitting GraysOnline Staff to Release your Purchases to the Third Party. Alternatively, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org or fax all relevant documents to 03 9581 2100 with the required information to ensure a speedy and efficient collection. The information needed is:
- Sale and Lot Numbers e.g. 002-60325
- Buyer’s Registered Name and/or Email
- Transport details: Company Name, Contact Person and Job Number provided by the transport company.