** DELIVERY IS NOT AN OPTION FOR THIS SALE. THE REMOVAL OF THE GOODS IS THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY. ALL BUYERS MUST REMAIN WITHIN DESIGNATION AREAS ON SITE AND COMPLY WITH ONSITE OH&S REGULATIONS AT ALL TIMES.
PLEASE NOTE: NO PACKAGING IS AVAILABLE ON SITE, BUYERS MUST ORGANISE THEIR OWN PACKAGING FOR REMOVAL OF ALL ITEMS. **
Pick ups are not allowed outside of the dates/times listed below.
Pick up can only be made once cleared funds are received. Purchasers cannot pick up until full invoice is paid. Goods will only be released with correct buyer details being provided (Full Buyer name, Sale and Lot number and ID).
Any items remaining uncollected after the nominated collection times will be deemed abandoned and/or may incur a daily storage fee of $50 per day and/or removal fee.
A-Type Assets MUST be collected on Monday 17th Or Tuesday 18th ONLY from 9am to 4pm. All A-Type Assets must be completely removed by this time, due to cranage & handling access clearance required for B-Type (large machinery etc) removals.
B-Type Assets, must be collected on Wednesday 20th December ONLY, between 9am - 4pm.
Location: AdelaideAqua Desal Plant, Enter via Turnstile 1, off Chrysler Rd, Lonsdale, SA
Third Party Pick Up
If you intend to send a Third Party to collect your Goods on your Behalf, you need to send them with a Copy of your Winners E-mail, a Photocopy of Driver/3rd Party Pick Up Photo ID and Signed Note of Authority Permitting GraysOnline Staff to Release your Purchases to the Third Party.
The information needed is:
- Sale and Lot Numbers e.g. 002-60325
- Copy of the paid invoice
- Copy of your drivers license family
- Buyers Registered Name and/or Email
- Transport details: Company Name, Contact Person and Job Number provided by the transport company.
Important Information for Visitors to Adelaide Aqua
- All visitors must be signed-in by Grays at the initial entrance
- No truck-mounted HIAB-type cranes are permitted on site – this is an AdelaideAqua site policy
- It is a requirement of all visitors to the AdelaideAqua site to wear high vis protective clothing when onsite including:
o Hard Hat
o Long sleeves
o Safety Footwear
o High Visibility vest/top/jacket
Visitors not complying with the above requirements may not be granted access to certain parts of the site.