Conditions Of Sale
This Sale Is Pick Up From Warragul, Victoria.
These assets are Used therefore Description & Photos Should Be Used as a Guide Only and Inspection is Recommended.
Collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser. Asset packaging and removal are the purchaser responsibility in the time frame specified for this sale. Goods not collected within this time frame will be deemed abandoned.
Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit
A Buyers Premium of 13.5% applies to all lots purchased in this auction.
By registering and bidding you have agreed to our terms and conditions of sale. If necessary please familiarise yourself with them prior to bidding on items in this sale.
Please take care when placing a bid, as once your bid is placed it cannot be altered or withdrawn
Graysonline will not be organising transport of goods. Please consider this prior to bidding.
This Sale is GST Exclusive.
This Sale has a 13.5% Buyers Premium ie Successful Bid Price is $100 + 13.5% Buyers Premium = $113.50 + 10% GST = Total Of $124.85
Product Condition - Please refer to the individual lot description for product condition. Most lots have pictures assigned to them. These should be taken as a guide only.
Payment - Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit within 2 days of auction closing. For invoices totaling in excess of $5,000 GraysOnline reserves the right to charge a deposit against the purchaser’s credit card to a maximum of $5,000 or 20% of the invoice total. In bidding in this sale, the buyer agrees without reservation to GraysOnline doing so. Contact Jodie on (03) 8552 4444 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for an exact invoice total. Please note that personal or company cheques will not be accepted. For invoices totaling less than $5000, your credit card will be debited within 2 days of auction closing. To assist in the processing of payments please have funds available. Invoice totals exceeding $5000 will not be split.
Any payment enquiries, please email email@example.com
Original Retail Prices: In certain circumstances, an item for sale on the site may display the manufacturers Original Retail price (ORP). All ORPs are prices supplied by the manufacturer (or retailer) of the item at the time of the items original sale, and therefore such ORPs may not be current at the time of the online auction of the item. Graysonline takes no responsibility for the display of ORPs on any item it offers for sale at an online auction on its site, and hereby advises all bidders to satisfy themselves as to the value of the item being auctioned.
Special Sale Terms
Occupational Health & Safety
(a) Removal Process
- The area is still defined as a work site, and in accordance with the requirements of the Vic OH&S Act 2004, site removal activities must be conducted in a safe manner. In order to manage and minimise site risks. The assets in this auction have been categorized into type A or B Assets.
- Type A assets are low risk and are to be removed by the purchaser with Grays staff supervision.
- Type B assets are high risk and the site activities must be in accordance with the attached contractor procedures. In particular, there is a requirement to:
- Complete the insurance details
- Review the attached site requirements
- Complete a JSA (Job Safety Analysis) for the safe removal of the plant item.
- All lots will be disconnected from services before the collection period such as electricy, air, water and gas
- Please see the collection tab for more details or If you would like to further discuss the site OH&S issues, please contact the Project Manager, (Heath Burriss - 0428 247 308) or the Grays OHS Manager (Barry Sutton - 0409 230 005).
(b) General Site Access Requirements
Tradespeople eg electricians, plumbers etc will be required to produce relevant licence before commencing work on site
- Forklift, crane drivers, riggers etc will be required to produce licence before commencing work on site
- It is a condition of entry to site that all visitors comply with any directions given by GraysOnline staff or representatives.
- Work carried out on this site must be done in a manner complaint with all Occupational Health & Safety Legislation
- All power tools and equipment used on this site must be tested (tagged) safe for use in accordance with S3760 service testing and inspection of electrical equipment
- GraysOnline will specify, based on the hazards present on the site, the mandatory personal protective equipment required to be worn prior to approval being given for entry to the site. (eg safety footwear, safety eyewear, hard hats etc)
- The use of certified equipment, harnesses, work platforms etc will be required for any work carried out above 1.8 metres
(c) Plant Hazard Identification Reports
In accordance with current VIC Occupational Health & Safety regulations, Hazard Identification Reports will be provided for all items meeting the definition of plant. These reports are available for inspection prior to commencement of the Auction. Reports for "high risk profile" items will be available from the Auction premises during the inspection period. Reports for "low risk profile" items (ie household appliances) are viewable at any time upon request.