Under Armour Men's Longsleeve Armour Stability Shirt
- Colour: White
- Body Material: 88% Nylon and 12% Elastane
- Mesh Material: 80% Nylon and 20% Elastane
- The body material is good for vibration dampening compression
- Core stabilsiing "overlays" at lower back
- Contrast mesh ventilation
- Compression fit
HeatGear, the original 'second skin' layer, sparked the revolution of performance apparel and made cotton T-shirts obselete.
Compression. The tight, "second skin" fir that provides a locked in feel and keeps muscles fresh.
Benefits of Compression:
- Stay stronger for longer! Reduces muscle vibration to lessen fatigue and maintain power output. Compression aligns muscles correctly to increase repetitive muscle power.
- Enhances proprioception - the body's recognition of muscle patterns and spatial awareness - to increase muscle efficiency.
- Faster recovery. Creates a healing environment around the muscle and circulatory system post game/post-workout, reduces swelling, decreases soreness times and promotes muscle repair.
- Superior comfort. Wicks moisture to keep you 53% lighter than cotton after 60 minutes of athletic performance. Speeds evaporation to regulate your core temperature.
About Under Armour
Founded in 1996, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour's mission is to provide the world with technically advanced products engineered with our superior fabric construction, exclusive moisture management, and proven innovation. Every Under Armour product is doing something for you; it's making you better.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.