Lenovo M93P i5 4GB 128G SSD Desktop
Lenovo ThinkCentre M Series Desktop PC: Powered for productivity, the space-saving ThinkCentre M93/M93p Tiny is a great choice for large organisations that need the utmost in reliability, power, and data security. The M93p boasts Intel® vPro™ technology for efficient enterprise-level manageability.
TinyOur Tiny desktops are the first 1L desktop in the industry. Complete with flexible mounting solutions including support for standard VESA mounts, Tiny desktops fit just about anywhere, yet they provide a reliable, enterprise-level performance that you can depend on.
Platform StabilityThe M93/M93p desktop features 15-month platform stability with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
Multiple Monitor DisplayMaximise productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors (quad-monitor support is available in Mosaic mode on select models). The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays. (Requires optional second DisplayPort connector.)Solid Security & ManageabilityM93/M93p desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorised use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. Plus the M92/M92p desktop includes a chassis intrusion switch, which alerts against any unauthorised access attempts.
Intel® vPro™ & Active Management Technology, The M93p includes Intel® vPro™ technology with up to Active Management Technology (AMT) 9.0 support to make enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving. SuperSpeed USB 3.0Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Advanced Thermal DesignOur Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimised settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritizing temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities. Manage ICE with PC Cloud Manager 2.0.
Advanced Technical SupportYou demand a lot from your system and Lenovo Services is here to help you stay productive. By-pass basic troubleshooting support with direct access to advanced level technicians to resolve issues quickly. Add Priority Technical Support to your ThinkCentre M93/M93p.Processor Intel® CoreTM i5-4570Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
- Memory DIMM Slots: 2
- Type: DDR3 (SODIMM)
- Speed: 1600 MHZ
- Module Type Supported: 4GB/8GB
- Max Memory: 4GBGraphics Integrated: Intel® Integrated
- Discrete: N/AKeyboard
- Lenovo® Preferred Pro Fingerprint Keyboard
- Lenovo Enhanced Optical USB Mouse
- Wireless Input
- Lenovo Ultra Slim Plus Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Card Reader
- Hard Drive 128GB/180GB SSDOptical Drive Supported Types: Serial-ATA
- Available Drives: Slim DVD-ROM/DVD RecordableNetwork Controller
- Integrated 10M/100M/1000M Gigabit Ethernet
- WiFi Card 2
- 2 802.11 a/b/g/n with vPro Combo (WLAN+BT)
- 2 802.11 ac (WLAN)
- 2 802.11 b/g/n Combo (WLAN+BT)
- 1 802.11 b/g/nBays & Connectors Internal Bay: 1
- External Bay: N/ASlots
- 1 x Mini PCI-E
- I/O Ports Front: USB(Type) - 2 x USB 3.0
- Front: Microphone (1), Headphone 1 (Support Mic function)
- Rear: USB (Type) - 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0 (Optional)
- Rear: Display (Output) - 1 x VGA, 1 x DP,1 x DP (Optional) or1 x HDMI (Optional)
- Rear: PS/2 - N/A
- Rear: Serial - 1 x Optional
- Rear: Parallel - 1 x Optional
- Rear: LAN (RJ45) - 1
- Audio: N/A
- AC-IN: 1 x 65W adapter AC-IN
- Security USB Individual Disable: Yes
- Physical Security: Cable Lock / Chassis Intrusion Switch / Computrace Support
- Power Supply: 65W 87% External Adapter
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 34.5mm x 182mm x 179mm
- Weight 1.3kg
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.