To add more products to your cart you must first abandon your PayPal Express Checkout. You will be able to commence a new PayPal Express Checkout and re-verify when you are ready. Would you like to Abandon & Add to Cart (and abandon PayPal Express Checkout) or Checkout?
To view similar items click here.
|Year:||2003 (purchased 05/01/2004)|
|Hours:||approx 7,170 hours|
|Engine:||Mitsubishi 6D24-TUN turbo diesel|
|Transmission:||8 speed (forward and reverse) direct drive power shift|
|Registration:||Vehicle is being sold unregistered - NO PLATES|
Rear rippers/scarifiers, 3.7 metre (12ft) blade, front mounted spare,
roof mounted air conditioner, ROPS/FOPS. Owned and maintained by Local Council.
Click on the Attachment link above to view the Service History.
GraysOnline now offers you the opportunity to purchase a quality motor grader at a very low fixed price. You can inspect this motor grader by appointment during business hours. Just speak with our project manager to organise a time that suits you.
This isn't an auction, there is no need to wait, if you have inspected the motor grader and you like what you see, just click on the "Buy now" button and it's yours.
There is no Buyer's Premium on this vehicle. The price listed above includes GST.
If you have further questions check out our FAQ section, or phone the Matt on +612458 698 957. Alternatively, email us with any questions on firstname.lastname@example.org
This grader is being sold on behalf of Bourke Shire Council, this vehicle has been owned and maintained by the Council since it's purchase (new) in January 2004.
Interested to see how this price compares with similar vehicles in the market?
Buying this vehicle couldn't be easier! Just follow these easy steps
1. Click the "Add to Cart" button above.
2. Click on the Shopping Cart at the top right of the page.
3. Proceed to checkout.
4. If you have not already registered you will be asked to provide your details.
5. Place your order. 2% of the purchase price will be deducted from your credit card to confirm your purchase. The balance is due via direct deposit or onsite via bank cheque. For any payment details please email email@example.com.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item.
Pick up time: By Appointment Monday to Friday between 9am and 3pm.
To pick up:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your pick up. You will need to provide your invoice number. Bookings must be made at least 24 hours prior to pick up.
2. Attend the collection address during the time booked with a copy of your paid invoice. A copy of your invoice will be on site with GraysOnline staff to assist in documenting the removal process.
If you intend to send a third party to collect your goods on your behalf, you need to send them with a copy of your paid invoice along with a photocopy of your photo ID and signed note of authority permitting staff to release your purchases to the third party.