Chasseur Panini Press 28CM Sky Blue
Chasseur's cast iron cookware comes in a lot of different colours, so there's bound to be a set that will suit your dream kitchen perfectly. Their double-enamelled pieces deglaze and clean easily, and nothing holds its heat quite like Chasseur cast iron cookware. This is the kind of cookware that lasts through the generations, performs splendidly and looks magnificent on the table.Le Chasseur’s cast iron core absorbs heat quickly and efficiently, and distributes it evenly over the entire surface of the cookware. All of a sudden, you’ll be cooking like an expert!
Panini Press Features:
- Made in France from double-enamelled cast iron.
- Enamelled finish is durable and easy to keep clean.
- Black enamel cooking surface won’t absorb stains or flavours.
- Heavy lid.
- Suitable for use on all cooktops.
- Oven safe to 200ºC.
- Requires low to medium heat only.
- Use only with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended. Colour: Sky BlueDimensions: 28 x 20cm (internal).
Chasseur cookware was introduced in 1994 and the range now includes cast iron casserole dishes, saucepans, frypans, grill pans, woks, fondue sets and roasting dishes as well as a range of porcelain oven-to-tableware. Every piece of Chasseur Cast Iron cookware is lovingly created using traditional techniques at our factory in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, where high quality cookware has been produced for over 70 years. Chasseur products are beautiful as well as practical. The range`s stylish enamelled finish makes them perfect for oven to table use, and is an impressive centrepiece at dinner parties.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.