Chasseur Cast Iron 26cm/5.2 Litre Round French Oven - White
Anyone who truly appreciates the art of fine cuisine will love Chasseur cookware! With its origins in cast iron, Chasseur enameled cast iron is designed and manufactured in the Invicta foundry and enameling plants, which have been established since 1924 in Donchery, the French Champagne Ardenne region known all around the world for its food and wine.
- Made in France.
- Unique sand moulds for all pieces – making each piece one of a kind
- Strong, heavy core made from cast iron
- Optimal gauge on all pieces to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention
- At least 2 coats of enamel, starting with a first coating of black to seal the product, protecting it from corrosion, and a second coat of coloured enamel to enhance the ease of cleaning whilst adding to its good looks.
- Self basting lids - internal self basting rings encourage re-absorption of moisture and even distribution of flavour.
- Suitable for all heat sources including Induction
- Oven safe to 220°C
Chasseur cookware was introduced in 1994 and the range now includes cast iron casserole dishes, saucepans, frypans, grill pans, woks, fondue sets and roasting dishes as well as a range of porcelain oven-to-tableware. Every piece of Chasseur Cast Iron cookware is lovingly created using traditional techniques at our factory in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, where high quality cookware has been produced for over 70 years. Chasseur products are beautiful as well as practical. The range`s stylish enamelled finish makes them perfect for oven to table use, and is an impressive centrepiece at dinner parties.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.