Apple iPad 3 with 4G-LTE Wi-Fi 64GB (Black)
Features: It's brilliant. In every sense of the word. Pick up the new iPad and suddenly, it's clear. You're actually touching your photos, reading a book, playing the piano. Nothing comes between you and what you love. To make that hands-on experience even better, we made the fundamental elements of iPad better
- the display, the camera, the wireless connection. All of which makes the new, third-generation iPad capable of so much more than you ever imagined.
- Everything you do with iPad, you do through its large, beautiful display. And when the display is better, the entire iPad experience is better. The Retina display on the new iPad features a 2048-by-1536 resolution, 44 percent greater color saturation, and an astounding 3.1 million pixels
- in the same 9.7-inch space. That's four times the number of pixels in iPad 2 and a million more than an HDTV. Those pixels are so close together, your eyes can't discern individual ones at a normal viewing distance. When you can't see the pixels, you see the whole picture. Or article. Or game. In ways you never could before.
- Retina display. The best display ever on a mobile device.
- Four times more pixels than iPad 2. Razor-sharp text. Richer colours.
- 4G. Ultra-fast wireless. Full speed ahead.
- A5X chip with quad-core graphics drives four times the pixels of iPad 2
- iPad still gets an amazing 10 hours of battery life.
- 5-megapixel iSight camera. Designed with advanced optics, it lets you shoot gorgeous photos and 1080p HD video.
|Specification ||Details |
|Operating System ||iOS 5.1 with iCloud support and activation |
|Processor ||Apple A5X SoC with 1 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex A9 processor |
|Graphic Chips ||PowerVR SGX543MP4 quad-core GPU |
|Internal Memory ||64GB storage, 1 GB RAM |
|Card Slots ||N/A |
|Display Type ||LED-backlit IPS TFT, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors |
|Resolution and Size ||1536 x 2048 pixels, 9.7 inches (~264 ppi pixel density) |
|4G Frequency ||Yes |
|3G Frequency ||Yes |
|2G Frequency ||Yes |
|Data Speed ||N/A |
|Wireless LAN ||Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) |
|Bluetooth ||4.0 technology |
|USB ||Yes, v2.0 |
|GPS Module ||N/A |
|Main Camera ||5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus |
|Secondary Camera ||Yes, VGA, 480p@30fps, videocalling over Wi-Fi only |
|Battery Type ||Removable |
|Battery Capactity ||560 mAh (42.5 Wh) |
|SIM Size ||N/A |
|Dimensions ||241.2 x 185.7 x 9.4 mm |
|Weight ||1.44 pounds (652 g) |
| || |
For the full range of Direct Imports Electronic Products, click here.
GST Note: Where the customs value of the goods is less than AUD$1,000, the goods will not be subject to Australian customs duty or Australian GST. However, where the customs value of the goods exceeds AUD$1,000, a formal importation of the goods will be required, and GST and any applicable duty will need to be paid by the Australian customer, as the importer of the goods.