Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi 16GB (White)
Features: There's more to it. And even less of it. Two cameras for FaceTime and HD video recording. The Apple dual-core A5 chip. The same 10-hour battery life. All in a thinner, lighter design. Now iPad is even more amazing. And even less like anything else
- Thinner, lighter and full of great ideas. Once you pick up iPad 2, it'll be hard to put down. That's the idea behind the all-new design. It's 33 per cent thinner and up to 15 per cent lighter, so it feels even more comfortable in your hands.2 And it makes surfing the web, checking email, watching films and reading books so natural, you might forget there's incredible technology under your fingers.
- Dual-core A5 chip. It's fast, times two. Two powerful cores in one A5 chip mean iPad can do twice the work at once. You'll notice the difference when you're surfing the web, watching films, making FaceTime video calls, gaming and going from app to app to app. Multitasking is smoother, apps load faster and everything just works better.
- Super-fast graphics. Go, gamers, go. With up to nine times the graphics performance, gameplay on iPad is even smoother and more realistic. And faster graphics help apps perform better ' especially those with video. You'll see it when you're scrolling through your photo library, editing video with iMovie and viewing animations in Keynote.
- Battery life keeps on going. So you can too Even with the new thinner and lighter design, iPad has the same amazing 10-hour battery life. That's enough juice for one flight across the ocean, or one film-watching all-nighter or a week's commute across town. The power-efficient A5 chip and iOS keep battery life from fading away, so you can get carried away.
- Two cameras. And a big hello to FaceTime for iPad You'll see two cameras on iPad ' one on the front and one on the back. They may be tiny, but they're a big deal. They're designed for FaceTime video calling, and they work together so you can talk to your favourite people and see them smile and laugh back at you. The front camera puts you and your friend face-to-face. Switch to the back camera during your video call to share where you are, who you're with or what's going on around you. If it's worth filming, let the back camera roll. It's HD, so every movie you shoot is a mini-masterpiece. And you can take wacky snapshots in Photo Booth. It's the most fun a face can have.
Display: 9.7-inch LED-backlit Multi-Touch display. Processor: 1GHz dual-core Apple A5. Battery: built-in 25-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery . Usage time: 10 hours surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching videos, or listening to music. 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack. 30-pin dock connector port. Built-in speaker. Microphone. Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n). Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology. Back camera: Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second with audio; still camera with 5x digital zoom. Front camera: Video recording, VGA up to 30 frames per second with audio VGA-quality still camera. Sensors: accelerometer and ambient light sensor. Location services: Wi-Fi, digital compass. Memory: 16GB internal. Dimensions: 241.2 (H) x 185.7 (W) x 8.8 (D) mm. Weight: 601 g.For the full range of Direct Imports Electronic Products, click here.
GST Note: Where the customs value of the goods is less than AUD$1,000, the goods will not be subject to Australian customs duty or Australian GST. However, where the customs value of the goods exceeds AUD$1,000, a formal importation of the goods will be required, and GST and any applicable duty will need to be paid by the Australian customer, as the importer of the goods.