This is a pick up item. It is the responsibility of the consumer to pick up the item within five working days once payment is successfully processed. Pick up booking is required.
Pick up address: GraysOnline, 29-33 Carter St, Lidcombe. 2141
Pick up time: Weekdays between 9am and 3pm.
To pick up:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your pick up. You will need to provide your invoice number. Pick up timeslots are booked in 30 minute intervals. Bookings must be made at least 24 hours prior to pick up. Click here for online priority booking.
2. Attend the collection address during the time booked with a copy of your paid invoice. A copy of your invoice will be on site with GraysOnline staff to assist in documenting the removal process. If you intend to send a third party to collect your goods on your behalf, you need to send them with a copy of your paid invoice along with a photocopy of your photo ID and signed note of authority permitting Grays staff to release your purchases to the third party.
- Purchasers cannot pick up until full invoice is paid.
- Any items not collected within five working days from purchase date will be deemed abandoned and/or may incur a daily storage fee of $50 per day and/or removal fee.
- GraysOnline staff are here for security purposes only. Please make sure you have people to help you load your items and right transport.
- Items must be inspected before removal from GraysOnline as refunds or exchange are not given under any circumstances.