MagCharger Rechargeable Flashlight System (NiMH)
The new Magcharger flashlight combines long-famous MAG-LITE beauty, reliability and beam-adjustability with a powerful new Halogen lamp and new eletronic switch which includes an array of user-configurable function sets. Use the flashlight just as it comes out of the package or personalise it to suit your own habits of use by choosing one of the other function sets featured with, without question, our ultimate lighting tool. Refined and enhanced over many years of dedicated service, the MagCharger® Rechargeable Flashlight System is chosen by professionals worldwide.
Personalise for quick access to your prefered functions:
- Full power
- Power save (25%)
- Strobe (12/sec)
- SOS (international Morse Code)
- Momentary On/Off
MagCharger® Rechargeable functions:
- NiCd battery pack has been superseded by new, environmentally friendly NiMH battery pack
- NiMH battery pack has 34% more storage capacity then the NiCd battery pack it replaced (Requires full charge cycle)
- The new NiMH accessory battery pack is a true “drop-in” solution. It will work with ANY and EVERY MagCharger® flashlight and charger, regardless of when they were made
MagCharger® Rechargeable Flashlight Features:
- 1/4 turn, cam action focus, spot-to-flood
- Self-cleaning rotary switch, 3 positions, On, Off, and Signal (Manual, Momentary On-Off)
- Charger operates on A/C or D/C current
- Aluminium contact rings allow charging in any position
- Highly polished, scientifically designed metallic reflector withstands extreme temperatures, combined with a tempered glass lens that delivers superior optical performance
- Durable sleek black finish, hard-anodising inside and out for improved durability - o-ring sealed throughout for resistance to weather and harsh environmental conditions.
- Individually serial numbered for identification, and precision machined high-strength aluminium alloy case.
- Includes two detachable mounting brackets for multiple charging locations. Easily moved from car to home
- Versatile Tight spot or wide-angle flood Quick-focusing “continuous cam-action” operates with a quarter-turn of the flashlight head – Charging Cradle mounts securely in any position with minimal space, AC or DC – Flashlight can be charged in any position
- Reliable, proven performer all day, every day; all night, every night – Self-cleaning 3 position rotary switch: on, off & signal (manual, momentary on-off). A back-up Halogen lamp is stored in the tail cap
- Water resistant seals throughout to protect from weather and harsh environmental conditions
- Now with improved performance with a high capacity rechargeable NiMH battery*, providing over 1,000 hours of operational life
- Purchase with Confidence Mag’s warranty is backed by Mag’s international network of Warranty Service Centres
Introduced in 1979, the Maglite flashlight (torch) is crafted and designed using unique patented technology that took years to perfect. By combining superior design with reliability and durability, Mag Instrument, Inc. was able to create a torch that far surpasses its past counterparts. Mag products have branched out from its early humble beginnings and distribution patterns and is now sold in virtually every class of trade in the marketplace today.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.