Pimsleur Conversational Dutch [With CD Case]
Dutch is the official language of the Netherlands and is one of three official languages in Belgium, where it is called Flemish. Pimsleur's Dutch teaches Standard Dutch, or “Newsreader Dutch,” which is widely understood and accepted in the Netherlands. Dutch and Flemish are mutually intelligible.
- Sixteen 30-minute lessons of spoken Dutch language instruction. “These sixteen lessons are the same as the first sixteen lesson of Pimsleur's 30-Unit Comprehensive Program.”
- Each lesson includes an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures and includes practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons.
- Essential grammar and vocabulary. Topics include: greetings, numbers, meals, shopping, telling time, scheduling activities, and asking and giving directions.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.
- ""Receive an instant credit of $150 to trade up from the Conversational to the full Level 1 Comprehensive CD course.""
Pimsleur® equals success. Just one 30-minute lesson a day gets you speaking and understanding like no other program.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.