The Calorie Counter
DIET TRENDS MAY COME AND GO, BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN — CALORIES COUNT!
Recent research confirms that if you want to lose weight, which foods you eat is less important than how many calories you consume — if you track calories, you'll drop pounds.
Revised and updated, “The Calorie Counter,” 5th Edition, is the most complete and easy-to-use calorie counter in the marketplace:
- Calorie counts for over 20,000 foods, including more than 800 take-out items and dishes from over 100 national and regional restaurant chains
- Easy tips for understanding calories and portion sizes that put you in charge of your eating habits
- Simple tricks for burning more calories in your daily life
- Advice for keeping liquid calories and dieting myths from sabotaging your success
- An all-new look at why men are more successful at losing weight
""The Calorie Counter, 5th Edition, is a weight-loss guide that will never let you down!""
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.