Survival: How Being Prepared Can Keep Your Family Safe
Russel L. Honore
- Store survival kits in a convenient place known to all family members.
- Keep a smaller version of your supplies kit in the trunk of your car, at work, and at school.
- Keep them in airtight plastic bags, if possible.
- Change your stored water supply every six months so it stays fresh.
- Replace your stored food every six months.
- Ask your physician or pharmacist about storing prescription medications.
- Rethink your kit and family needs at least once a year.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.