Microsoft Access 2013 - 1 PC (Download)
Easy custom database applications
Access is now much more than a way to create desktop databases. It’s an easy-to-use tool for quickly creating browser-based database applications that help you run your business. Your data is automatically stored in a SQL database, so it’s more secure and scalable than ever, and you can easily share your applications with colleagues.
Create custom apps fast:
App Templates. Easily get started by creating a custom app or get inspired by a collection of new and professionally designed app templates.
Table templates. Know what you would like to track with your custom app? Simply start typing it in the “Add tables” textbox and then choose from relevant tables to quickly define fields, relationships, and rules between them. You will have a new app running in minutes.
Experience apps that are easy to use:
Related items control. Users can take a peek at additional relevant information in the database without changing screens, so they have the right context when reviewing or entering information.
Autocomplete control. Entering data is now much easier and less error-prone for app users with drop downs and recommendations made upon beginning to type in data. Lookups allow for drawing relationships between records in different tables.
Share your data and control access:
Apps for SharePoint deployment. With Access Services and SharePoint Online or On-Prem SharePoint Server 2013, Access apps can now be easily managed and monitored through a company SharePoint site in a browser.
Data stored in SQL. The backend has been moved to SQL Server and Windows Azure SQL Database to allow for added reliability, robust security, scalability and long-term manageability.
- Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Required Operating System: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Required Memory: 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0GB available
- Required Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Required .NET Version: 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Additional System Requirements: Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.