Microsoft OneNote 2013 - 1 PC (Download)
All your info in one place
OneNote is a digital notebook for capturing, storing, and sharing all kinds of information. The first thing you’ll see when you open OneNote 2013 is a fresh, clean look that lets you focus on your thoughts and ideas instead of the interface. Full integration with the cloud means you can free your files from your computer’s hard drive so your notes and information are saved and searchable wherever you go - on nearly any mobile device, tablet, or browser.
Capture the info you want and need:
Your go-to notebook. No need to leave out any useful ideas. Gather typed and handwritten notes, links, web pages, sketches, and videos and other media and assemble it in one handy place.
Embed files. Insert pictures, documents, videos, and more right into your notes.
Inking. Enjoy the freedom to take notes your way. Be creative with Inking - smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse. If you’d rather write than type, OneNote can convert your handwriting into text.
Find and share what you need fast:
Auto-save. OneNote saves automatically all your content as you go. If you want a separate copy, just export your entire notebook, a section, or a page.
Simplified sharing. Your notes are saved online on OneDrive or SharePoint by default**, so you can send your friends a single link to the same file and be sure that you’re all viewing the latest version.
**Internet connection required; must be signed in with a Microsoft account (OneDrive) or a Office 365 account (SharePoint).
Go and your notes go with you:
On your devices. Wherever you go, there they are. Your notes are always available when you use OneNote Mobile apps on Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android phones. Or, if you're using a browser, just open the OneNote Web App.
OneNote (Windows 8). Draw, type, click, or swipe-OneNote is reimagined for Windows 8. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices. The new OneNote app is now available through the Windows Store.
- Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Required Operating System: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Required Memory: 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0GB available
- Required Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Required .NET Version: 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Additional System Requirements: Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.