Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 - 1 PC (Download)
Your presentations rock
PowerPoint 2013 has a brand new look. It’s cleaner and primed for use on tablets,so you can swipe and tap your way through presentations.
Impress them with your presentation skills:
- Slide Zoom. Direct your audience’s attention right to your point. Zoom in on a diagram, chart, or graphic with a couple of clicks, and zoom out just as smoothly.
- Slide Navigator. Quickly switch slides - in or out of sequence - from a visual grid viewable at a glance. While in Presenter View, your audience sees only the slide you’ve selected.
Design compelling presentations:
Alignment Guides. Add a designer’s touch. Intuitively align shapes, text boxes, videos on your slides.
Merge Shapes. Create your own shapes and customized icons with the Union, Combine, Fragment, Intersect, and Subtract tools.
Make your presentation shine:
Simplified Sharing. Share work with confidence. Your presentations are saved online on OneDrive or SharePoint by default.**
Reply Comment. Keep track of the conversation. Place and reply comments right next to the slide area you’re discussing, so everyone can readily see who replied to whom, and when.
**Internet connection required; must be signed in with a Microsoft account or a Office 365 account.
- Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Required Operating System: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Required Memory: 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0GB available
- Required Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Required .NET Version: 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Additional System Requirements: Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.
You might also like these items: