Microsoft Project Professional 2013 - 1 PC (Download)
Keep your projects on track
Microsoft Project Professional 2013 helps you easily plan projects and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere. Stay organized and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to work seamlessly with other Microsoft applications and cloud services. Project Professional 2013 can be used as a standalone product or can be connected to a server. Project Professional 2013 includes a Project Server Client Access License (CAL).
Helps you stay in sync:
Communicate in real time with team members down the hall or across the globe with tools designed to transmit your critical conversations quickly and securely.
Work seamlessly across tools to help everyone on your team work together with the information they need to be successful.
Deliver projects successfully:
Deliver effective presentations that offer immediate insight into task planning, resource allocation, cost efficiencies, and the many important details of your projects.
- Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Required Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Required Memory: 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0GB available
- Required Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Required .NET Version: 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Additional System Requirements: Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.