Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 - 1 PC (Download)
Easily create advanced diagrams
Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 makes it easier than ever for individuals and teams to create and share professional, versatile diagrams that simplify complex information. It includes all of the functionality of Visio Standard 2013 as well as updated shapes, templates, and styles; enhanced support for team collaboration, including the ability for several people to work on a single diagram at the same time; and the ability to link diagrams to data.
Share and comment in a web browser:
Avoid having to save your diagram as a PDF or XPS document or having to paste it into a PowerPoint presentation just to share it.
Share your diagrams with your colleagues, partners, or customers using almost any device - even if they don’t have Visio installed.
Create visual SharePoint workflows:
Create and publish SharePoint workflows visually with updated support for Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0 (including support for stages and loops and improved integration with Microsoft SharePoint Designer).
Use Visio to create visual Microsoft Project workflows for demand management, which work with both Project Server 2013 and Project Online.
Easily give and act on feedback:
Enable others to add comments to a diagram from virtually any device, whether through Visio or through a browser using Visio Services (requires SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online).
Comments can be connected to a specific shape and will move with the underlying shape (even across pages).
- Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Required Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Required Memory: 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0GB available
- Required Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Required .NET Version: 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Additional System Requirements: Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.