Microsoft Word 2013 - 1 PC (Download)
Create and share great documents
With Word 2013 you can create more beautiful and engaging documents, andyou can work with more media types - like online videos and pictures. You can even open PDFs. Domore: Pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, align pictures and diagrams withminimal fuss. The new Read Mode is clean and distraction-free - and it works great on tablets.
Easy reading:In Read Mode, text reflows in columns automatically for easier on-screen reading. And fewer menus, only relevant tools, keep you focused on your content.
With OneDrive, you’ll have 15 GB of storage in the cloud, So when you install Office apps on your mobile devices, you can access the latest version of your files anytime, anywhere.
Your files are saved online on OneDrive or SharePoint by default. Just send everyone a single link to the same file and you’ll all have the latest version at the same time.**
**Internet connection required; must be signed in with a Microsoft account or a Office 365 account.
Stay on track:
Track changes, and add or reply to comments right next to the text you’re discussing. Everyone can follow the conversation and stay on top of changes to the text, layout and formatting.
Edit like a pro:
Experiment with Live Layouts on your desktop and tablet. Drag a photo, video, or shape to where you want them and the text reflows right before your eyes.
It works with PDFs:
Open a PDF in Word on your desktop, and you can edit content like paragraphs, lists and tables, as if you created it in Word.
- Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Required Operating System: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Required Memory: 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0GB available
- Required Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Required .NET Version: 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Additional System Requirements: Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.