Columbia Mens Newton Ridge II Wide
Waterproof, lightweight, and a comfortable day hiker; the Columbia Men's Newton Ridge 2 Hiking Boot is meant for light loads on rugged trails. The Omni-Grip™ rubber outsole provides traction and stability with minimum weight on all surfaces. Step into the outdoors in quality and durability; the Men's Columbia Newton Ridge 2 Hiking Boot was made to move over down trees and slippery river rocks.
- Colour: 238BRU
- Upper: Waterproof leather with high abrasion synthetic heel overlays
- Durable metal lace hooks for a snug and secure fit
- Footbed: Removable contoured EVA footbed
- Stability: Molded nylon shank provides torsional rigidity
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA midsole provides flexible, lightweight cushioning
- Outsole: Non-marking Omni-Grip™ rubber cupsole
- Weight (1/2 pair size 9): 1 lb .75oz / 474g
- Manufacturer Code: BI3625
Established in 1938 in Portland, Oregon, Columbia Sportswear Company has grown to be a global leader in the outdoor industry, and now distributes to over 10,600 retailers in 42 countries around the world. Columbia `s extensive product line includes a wide variety of outerwear, sportswear, footwear, fishing apparel, skiwear, adventure luggage and accessories that are functional yet stylish.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.