Lexmark E360dn Mono Laser Printer (NEW)
EXCLUSIVE LEXMARK PROMOTION - To help minimise your running costs, you have access to this one time only special offer on your toner cartridges- Buy 1 get 1 FREE!
(See attachment for Terms & Conditions, offer ends 31st March 2014)
Faster, more-versatile printing with duplex printing.
A fast and versatile partner, the Lexmark E360dn offers paper-saving duplex printing, print speeds up to 38 ppm, and simplified operation with a 2-line LCD display.
$6.5M Lexmark Laser clearance exclusive to Grays! Brand new, direct from Lexmark with full manufacturer’s warranty. 35 models to choose from including colour desktops and workgroup multifunctions.
- Function: Print
- Display: 2-line 128 x 32 pixel backlit LCD gray scale display
- Print Technology: Monochrome Laser
- Print Resolution, Black: 1200 Image Quality (1200 x 1200 dpi) ; 2400 Image Quality (600 x 600 dpi)
- Print Speed (A4, Black): Up to 38 ppm
- Print Speed (A4, Black) Duplex: Up to 18 spm
- Time to First Page (Black) As fast as: 6.5 sec
- Processor: 400 MHz
- Memory, Standard: 32MB
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 80000
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 740 - 6000 pages
- Paper Handling Standard: Integrated Duplex, 50-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder, 250-Sheet Input Tray, Single Sheet Exit & 150-Sheet Output Bin
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing: Integrated Duplex
- Printer Languages (Standard): PCL 5e Emulation; PCL 6 Emulation; Personal Printer Data Stream (PPDS); PostScript 3 Emulation
- Standard Ports: Centronics IEEE 1284 Bidirectional Parallel, USB 2.0 (Type B) & Ethernet 10/100BaseTX (RJ-45)
- Dimension (H x W x D): 260 x 406 x 370 mm
- Weight: 15.7 kg
- Lexmark E360dn Laser Printer
- Up to 2,300 pages Starter Return Program Toner Cartridge
- Photoconductor Kit
- Software and documentation CD
- Setup guide
- Power cord
- Statement of limited warranty / guarantee
- Operator panel language overlay
- Safety sheet or booklet
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.