Toshiba Portégé Z10T-A 11.6 inch Full HD Touch Screen Ultrabook (Refurbished)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP) - $1650.00 as of July 2014 based on a new product.
Together. Apart. Always stay connected to your digital life with this high-performance convertible and detachable Ultrabook™ Tablet that adapts to the way you live, work and play.
Together or apart, no matter how you use it, the Portégé Z10t is simply utopia when it comes to staying connected and adapting to your digital life. With its convertible agility, supreme responsiveness, high performance and ultralightweight chassis, the Z10t has all the power and connectivity you need to take you to all the places you want to go.
- Intel® Core™ i5 Processor 3439Y (1.5GHz 2.3GHz (2 Cores, Turbo) 1333MHz FSB, 256 KB per core L2 cache, 3MB L3 cache)
- Windows 8 Pro (64bit)
- 11.6`` Widescreen In-Plane Switching technology (IPS) Full High Definition TFT Active Matrix (1920 x 1080) with Backlit resolution and Touchpanel (Capacitive) with Digitiser (Stylus Pen)
- 4GB DDR3 (1600Mhz)
- 128GB (SSD) mSATA
- Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- Microphone & Headphone ports
- Stereo speakers
- Webcam/Microphone - 1.0M FF High Definition 2012 - USB with Microphone with Advanced Light Source (ALS) (Front) and 3.0M Auto Focus USB without Microphone (Back)
- AC Adapter & Power cable
- Part Number: PT132A-00600T
Detachable Keyboard Dock
- Slim 85 Key (US) keyboard with Backlight and DualPoint™ pointing device with 5 Finger Gesture support and 2 Buttons (Eco & Power On/Off)
- AC power input
- HDMI, VGA, Intel® 1GBit TX Ethernet, USB 2.0
- 2x USB Ports (1x USB 3.0 + 1x USB 2.0 on Keyboard Dock)
- SD Card Slot
- SVGA Video Port - VGA (on Keyboard Dock)
- micro HDMI
- TV-Out Port - HDMI (Full size HDMI on detachable dock)
- Integrated Intel® 1GBit TX Ethernet + Active Management Technology (AMT) 8.0 (on keyboard dock)
- Integrated Intel® 802.11 ac + a/g/n WLAN
- Toshiba Bluetooth™ V4.0 + HS
- DLNA Compatible
- Intel® WiDi
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.