Arista 10 Way Surge Protected Power Board with EMI
No home or office should be without one! Offering you a simple yet effective way to safeguard your electrical equipment at a bargain price.
Your electronic devices are exposed to dangers resulting in electrical problems caused by surges and peaks of current or EMI/RFI interference. This surge protector is designed to protect your device from all the surge and peaks which may damage your equipment. With this Arista Surge Protector you can be rest assured that your equipment is safe against power spikes!
But there's more... Arista has added in surge protectors, filters and additional pass through plugs for your phone line and internet cable. So now you're really protected....
The surge protector is designed to protect the high-tech electronic equipment from damage caused by dangerous surges.
EMI/RFI Noise Filter:
The filters are designed to eliminate the electromagnetic and radio frequency interference, which is very important for sensitive high-tech electronic equipment such as computers.
What is Surge Voltage:
- Telecommunication and Antenna/CATV/MATV Coaxial lines are caused by the following:
- By direct lightning.
- By grounding fault.
- From magnetic induction.
- By induced lightning.
- By switching operation.
- From electrostatic induction.
What is EMI/RFI?
EMI and RFI are caused by heavy duty home equipment, fluorescent lights and radio signals picked up by home wiring. They may cause interference in expensive equipment, such as TVs and also poor performance in computers.
- 10 Way Surge Protected Power Board with EMI/RFI Filter
- Surge Voltage found in AC power line.
- Extremely low failure rate
- Excellent quality (there are a lot of cheap power surge protector boards in the market, but there is a considerable difference in quality and failure rate)
- A trusted brand in the market with good brand value
- Full 3-line surge protection
- EMI/RFI noise filter
- TV line protection
- Phone/Fax/Modem/ADSL line protections
- 10 x power outlets
- Ideal for:
- Audio visual.
- Surge: Indicates the power is on and all peripherals are under protection.
- Coaxial protection: For TV/Antenna/Satellite.
- Ground: Indicates the ground and wiring are correct and safe.
- ADSL protection: For telephone, fax and modem.
- Reset: Circuit breaker.
- Electric rated: 10A, 250Vac.
- Cable length: 1.8m.
- Incoming lines are protected: L-N; L-G; N-G.
- Maximum spike current: 36000Amps.
- Response time:
- EMI/RFI filtering: 100Khz-20Mhz.
- Attenuation: Up to 50dB.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.