Sony 100W 2.1ch Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Take your seat in the front row with the Sony HT-CT180 sound bar. Experience clear, dynamic sound in your movies and music with a wireless subwoofer and 2.1ch virtual surround. It's styled to match your TV and simple to set up, so you'll be able to effortlessly experience great, room-filling movie soundtracks and concerts.
2.1 channel system brings out the best in your movies
Feel the full force of every movie soundtrack with this 2.1 channel sound bar. The two drivers have been carefully engineered to deliver a balanced audio response across all frequencies, while a wireless subwoofer adds more body to your bass - so every explosion and action sequence hits harder than ever before.
Virtual surround sound for a cinematic experience
A compact speaker bar coupled with a subwoofer creates room-filling virtual surround sound that makes watching movies, TV shows and sport a whole new experience. Virtual surround sound mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create a realistic three-dimensional sound field using only left and right speaker channels.
S-Master digital amplifier: true sonic purity
Enjoy the best of digital audio with the S-Master digital amplifier. Using a simplified, full digital signal path, the S-Master amplifier reproduces digital audio signals without the multiple analogue stages required by conventional amplifiers. The result is not just more power, but significantly less distortion caused by heat build-up.
ClearAudio+ enriches your music
Unique to Sony, ClearAudio+ automatically adjusts sound settings for an enriching listening experience. By bringing together expertise in digital signal processing technologies, ClearAudio+ is able to optimise audio formats to deliver a consistently clear, high-quality sound - whatever music you're into.
Slim design for any room
Designed to offer big sound for big screen televisions, this slim sound bar is just 5.1cm (2.0") in height so it won't obscure your view. Its minimalist styling is ready to suit your room with both table-top and wall mounting options.
Wireless subwoofer for flexible setup
Add some body to your low-end sound. A 34.2cm (13.5") x 17cm (6.7") wireless subwoofer provides deep bass and an enhanced audio space that fills your room with cinematic sound. Its wireless design means you can place it anywhere in a room and still enjoy booming movie soundtracks and sound effects.
NFC One-touch for instant connectivity
Near Field Communication (NFC) technology makes complex set-up sequences a thing of the past. Simply touch selected NFC-enabled devices to the on-body N-mark for a quick, seamless connection, then start streaming content via Bluetooth. No NFC? No problem. You can still manually connect to Bluetooth using your device's settings menu.
Wireless streaming with Bluetooth
Wirelessly stream your favourite tracks and audio apps with Bluetooth. Pair your smartphone or tablet with this Bluetooth-enabled sound bar, and you can enjoy your music and even control the playlists and volume right from your device.
Multiple inputs for easy connection
With multiple connections, it's easy to enjoy your home entertainment. Use an optical cable to link up to your TV, DVD or Blu-ray Disc player, or connect your choice of music player via the analogue input for great sounding audio.
- Power Output (Total): 100W (25W x 2 + 50W)
- Amplifier Channels: 2.1ch
- Subwoofer Type: Wireless subwoofer
- Speaker System: 2-way
- Subwoofer Driver: 130mm cone
- Input and Output Terminals: Analogue Audio In (Inc TV CEC) (1 mini jack), Bluetooth Reception Ver. 4.0 / NFC
- Wireless Capabilities: Bluetooth, NFC
- Analogue Audio Inputs: 1
- Dolby: Dolby Digital, Dolby Dual Mono
- DTS HD Master Audio: No
- Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Digital+: No / No
- Equaliser: ClearAudio+ (sound effects)
- Eco and Energy Saving:
- Power Consumption (Off Mode): n/a
- Power Consumption (Standby Mode): 0.4W
- Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) - Terminals: 1.9W (Bluetooth) / 1.9W (all terminals and networks connected)
- Standby Mode Activated: 19 minutes
- Networked Standby Mode Activated - Terminals: 18 minutes (Bluetooth)
- Wireless Network(s) On/Off Switch: Push "BLUETOOTH STANDBY" by Remote
- Power Consumption: 17W
- Remote Commander: RMT-AH100U
- Front Speaker: (W) 90.1cm x (H) 5.2cm x (D) 8.4cm
- Subwoofer: (W) 17cm x (H) 34.2cm x (D) 32.5cm
- Front Speaker: 2kg
- Subwoofer: 5.5kg
- Colour: Black
- Model: HT-CT180
- Brand: Sony
- This product comes with a Sony Australia 1 year warranty
- 1 x Sound Bar
- 1 x Wireless Subwoofer
- 1 x Optical Cable (1.5m)
- 1 x Remote Commander
- 1 x Easy Set Up Guide (supplied)
- 1 x Colour Label for Carton Box
- 1 x Instructions
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.