Sony MDR-1ADAC Hi-Res Audio Headphones w/ USB DAC
Unlock hi-res audio
The MDR-1ADAC delivers outstanding high-resolution audio performance through the internal decoding of PCM audio file formats up to 192kHz/24-bit and DSD audio sources at 2.8MHz/5.6 MHz.
Aluminium Liquid Crystal Polymer Diaphragm
Lightweight and responsive Aluminium Liquid Crystal Polymer Film driver units provide the necessary rigidity and internal loss for wide, balanced and highly accurate sound reproduction (3-100kHz) time and again...
Digital amplification for sophisticated sound
S-Master® HX digital amplification circuitry, uniquely developed for high resolution audio playback, efficiently delivers faithful wide-frequency audio reproduction with all the details from the highs to the lows.
Featuring an asynchronous USB 2.0 clock the MDR-1ADAC delivers highly accurate Digital to Analogue audio conversion. This precision clock signal generator reduces timing inaccuracies when converting digital signals into analogue waveforms, thus maintaining sound stage integrity and audio response, resulting in superb audio quality with minimal noise and distortion.
Pressure-relieving urethane cushions wrap entirely around your ears for a comfortable acoustic seal and powerful bass response.
Beat Response Control
Acoustic ports within each ear cup housing help control airflow for optimised diaphragm movement for accurate sub-bass response.
Delivers wrap around comfort with an improved acoustic seal for deep bass response.
Inward Axis Structure
Placing the hanger structure axis inside that of the diaphragm housing provides optimum, stable fit.
Precise machining, in addition to the placement of silicon rings around every moving axis, realizes smooth and silent earcup movement for an immersive music experience devoid of annoying mechanical rattling.
Enjoy long battery life
The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 7.5 hours of continuous playback. When your battery runs low, passive mode, using the supplied audio connecting cable, allows for continued listening in a conventional fashion.
- Type: Closed
- Driver Unit: 40mm Dynamic
- Diaphragm: Aluminium-coated Liquid Crystal Polymer
- Frequency Response: 4-40,000Hz (Digital input) 4-100,000Hz (Analogue input)
- Sensitivity: 102dB/mW
- Impedance (at 1 kHz): 24 Ω
- Cables: Digital cable for Xperia, Digital cable for Walkman®, 1.2m Lightning connector cable
- Active Headphones:
- Batteries: DC3.7V : Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Charge Time: Approx. 4 hours
- Battery Life (continuous music playback time): Max. 7.5 hours
- Integrated USB DAC:
- Input Port/Jack: Micro-USB port (Type AB): For digital connecting with Walkman®, Xperia and iPhone/iPad/iPod; Micro-USB port (Type B): For connecting computer or charging the unit; Stereo mini jack
- Supported Sampling Frequencies/Bit: "Computer PCM: Max. 192kHz/24bit DSD: 2.8Mhz, 5.6Mhz Walkman®/Xperia Digital input PCM: Max. 192kHz/24bit DSD:2.8Mhz, 5.6Mhz iPhone/iPad/iPod Digital input 44.1kHz, 48kHz/16bit
- Power Source: Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: Max. 7.5 hours
- Battery Charging Time: Approx. 4 hours
- Weight (excl. cable): Approx. 300g
- Colour: Black
- Model: MDR-1ADAC
- Brand: Sony
- Please note: This product comes with a Sony Australia 1-year warranty
- 1 x Sony Hi-Res Audio Headphones
- 1 x Carrying Pouch
- 1 x Micro-USB Cable (1.5m)
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.