Microtek ScanMaker s480 Scanner (New)
The Microtek ScanMaker s480 Scanner is an all-in-one fantastic scanning solution that delivers incredible image quality. It boasts a 4800 dpi, 48-bit colour ColoRescue restoration system for photos and films, 7 smart-touch buttons for ease, Hi-Speed USB connectivity and a large 8.5" x 11.7" (21.6cm x 29.7cm) scan bed. Featuring Microtek's patented FilmView™, the s480 allows users to enjoy the convenience that a lightbox offers. The built-in transparent media adaptor ensures precise alignment and consistent scan results, providing users with a high level of reliability.
If you need to scan thick documents or binded documents the s480 features a margin that is 50% smaller than conventional scanners. This allows you to scan closer to the edge of the text or images and get more material than other scanners. This means, what you see is what you get. No distortions, no more blurs. Whether you need to scan for business, study or leisure, the ScanMaker s480 has all your needs covered.
The ScanMaker s480 Scanner allows you to scan slides and filmstrips on top of regular documents and photos. It comes with four different film holders to help you with archiving all your old slides and films. Simply place it on the bed, insert your slide or filmstrip and scan. Thanks to the 4800 x 9600 dpi resolution you can print poster-sized enlargements.
For a reliable and functional all-round scanner, the ScanMaker s480 cannot be beaten. To experience the difference it has to offer, get the Microtek ScanMaker s480 Scanner today. Scan with ease and simplicity!
- Superior 4800 x 9600 dpi optical resolution
- With ColoRescue you can instantly revive faded photos and film
- Large built-in 5" x 10" transparency adapter for professional-quality negative and positive film scanning
- Versatile film holders for 4" x 5" film, 35mm slides, filmstrips, and medium format film (up to 6 x 17cm panoramic)
- Turn documents into editable texts with one-touch OCR feature
- Professional styling and high-quality construction
- East installation and setup
- 8.5" x 11.7" / 216mm x 297mm - Reflective
- 5" x 10" / 127mm x 254mm -Transparency
- Optical Resolution: 4,800 dpi x 9,600 dpi
- Maximum: 65,535 x 65,535 dpi (PC)
- Maximum: 32,767 x 32,767 dpi (Mac)
- Scanning Modes: Colour, grayscale and black & white in a single scanning pass 48-bit colour input and output,16-bit grayscale
- System Requirements
- CD-ROM drive (for installing software)
- Colour monitor with 24-bit colour capability
- 128MB RAM (256MB recommended)
- Pentium III PC or higher with USB port
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP
- Compatible with Windows 7 through driver download here
- iMac or Mac G3-G5 with built-in USB port
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- Operating Temperature: 50°F to 104°F / 10°C to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 20% to 85%
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Dimensions: (W) 24.8cm x (D) 45.7cm x (H) 5.7cm
- Model: ScanMaker s480
- Brand: Microtek
- 1 x Microtek ScanMaker s480
- 1 x AC power adaptor
- 1 x USB 2.0 cable
- 2 x Software CD-ROM
- 1 x Abbyy FineReader CD
- 4 x Film holders (35mm slide/6x22cm/35mm filmstrip/4"x5"
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.