TP-Link 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3420 300Mbps
This 3G/4G modem router allows for amazing freedom of sharing internet connection with family and friends.
By connecting to a 3G/4G USB modem, this router can turn a broadband mobile connection into an instant hotspot and makes sharing data and applications wireless and easy. Compatible with LTE/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB modems, the router can connect to wired or wirelss connections. Setup is a breeze with the simple pushing of the Quick Security Setup button.
Featuring amazing speeds and being compatible with 3G modems, the TL-MR3420 makes sharing broadband easy. TP-Link have made sure that each router is compatible with the ISPs in the region in which they are being sold, with teams around the globe continually testing for compatibility with local networks.
The TL-MR3420 can connect with speeds up to 300Mbps whilst keeping data loss over long distances to a minimum. Using WPA/WPA2 encryptions, the device provides a safe and secure connection created by the Wi-Fi Alliance, keeping your network protected against intruders and threats from the internet.
Turn your 3G/4G broadband into a wireless hotspot today with the TL-MR3420!
- Blazing 4G speeds and backward compatible with 3G modems
- 3G/4G and WAN failover guarantees an ‘always-online’ Internet connection
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps for a robust Wi-Fi network
- Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPTP, L2TP Cable Internet Access
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption
- Wireless security encryption easily at the push of the WPS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Parental Control allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- Hardware Features
- Interface: USB 2.0 Port for LTE/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB Modem 1 10/100Mbps WAN Port, 4 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, support the auto-Negotiation and auto-MDI/MDIX
- Button: WPS/Reset Button
- Wireless On/Off Switch
- Power On/Off Button
- External Power Supply: 9VDC/0.85A
- Antenna Type: Omni directional, Detachable, Reverse SMA
- Antenna Gain: 2x5dBi
- Wireless Features
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Frequency: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- EIRP: Up to 20dBm
- Wireless Security Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering
- Software Features
- Quality of Service: WMM
- Security: NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, MAC / IP / Packet / Application / URL Filtering, Denial of Service(DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death
- Management: Web Based Configuration(HTTP), Web Based Firmware Upgrade
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0~40 (32 ~104 )
- Storage Temperature: -40~70 (-40 ~158 )
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3420
- 2 Antennas
- Power supply unit
- Ethernet Cable
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.