Hanvon E-Book Reader with Handwriting & Keypad
Love to read? This incredibly chic compact E-Book Reader is the only book you need in your library! The N526 is collection packed full of new and exciting features included plus Note Taking and 100 pre-loaded books from popular authors such as, William Shakespeare, Charles Darwin, H.G. Wells, Robert Louis Stevenson, Thomas Hardy, Elizabeth Gaskell, Oscar Wilde, Charles Dickens, Joseph Conrad, Jane Austen and many more to get you started!
The Hanvon E-Reader comes complete with a free 4GB Micro SD memory card and can take a huge 32GB Micro SD card, this will without a doubt cater for the keenest readers and hold their collection and a whole lot more. Reading has never been this much fun before and with the E Ink technology you get a paper like display even producing clear reading under direct sunlight. This great little E-Book can also double up as an MP3 player with built-in stereo speakers and headphone jack and with it fitting into your pocket you can take this anywhere you travel.
Unlike your standard E-Book the N526 is also great for note taking, memo writing and more. It features a QWERTY keypad that can be used to perform keyword searches and edit filenames and directories. With the included stylus you are able to annotate any e-books and documents, extract text, record memos, convert handwriting to text, and embed remarks in PDF files.
- Hanvon E-Reader
- Compact reader with handwriting and keypad for maximum convenience
- E-Ink Panel 8 levels of grey scale makes your book text crisp and easy to read; you can adjust the text size to suit your preferences and read for long durations
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption - runs on standby mode for 15 days, the equivalent to 8000 page refreshes
- Annotate any e-books and documents, extract text, record memos, convert handwriting to text, embed remarks in PDF files
- The QWERTY keypad can be used to perform keyword searches and edit filenames and directories.
- The autopage setting automatically turns the page based on the time-interval set by the user.
- The built-in speakers and headphone port can be used for listening to music while you read.
- Search, add bookmarks, set text size and line spacing, page orientation, page jump, autopage
- Read under bright sunlight with minimal glare
- High-resolution display with wide 180° angle viewing
- Holds over 1000 books; expandable memory of up to 32 GB
- Runs on standby mode for 15 days, the equivalent to 8000 page refreshes
- Lightweight and slim, easy to carry
- Mode: N526
- Software OS: WinCE
- Technology: E Ink® Electronic Paper
- Screen Size: 5 inch
- Resolution: 600×800
- Gray Scale: Max. 8-Level
- Battery: 1500mAh, Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer
- Battery Life (single charge): 8000 pages
- Memory Expansion: Micro SD Cards 4GB (included) supports up to 32GB
- Other Ports: Mini USB 2.0, Earphones 3.5mm, connector MIC
- Supported Formats
- File Formats: Text: TXT, HTXT, HTML, PDF, EPUB, DOC ,XLS/ Image: JPG, TIF, BMP, PNG, GIF/ DRM: Adobe content management 4
- Digital Audio Formats: WAV, WMA, MP3
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 55 degrees C
- System Requirements for Download
- Operating System: Windows 7, XP, 2000, vista, Mac
- Processor: 800MHz Intel Celeron class processor or better
- Other Functions
- Note Pad: Yes
- Memo: Yes
- Page Orientation: Landscape/Portrait
- Keyboard: QWERTY
- Handwriting: Yes
- Colour: White
- Weight: 190g
- Dimensions: 17.3cm x 11.7cm x 1.3cm
- 1 x EBook Reader (N526)
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Leather Look Case
- 1 x 4GB Micro SD Card
- 1 x Headset
- 1 x AC Charger
- 1 x Instruction Manual
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.