Scanpan Damastahl 6'' Carving Fork
In order to make the best and most delicious palatable masterpieces, you need to be equipped with the right materials. Hold your roast firmly and steadily using this Scanpan carving fork. Its large prongs is perfect for many roast sizes and are perfect to assist in transferring food when cooking and serving.
Expertly constructed, the Damastahl carving fork displays excellent workmanship and features 33-layers of Japanese Damascus steel. Feeling like an extension of your being, the Damastahl carving fork is perfectly weighted and balanced. It features an ergonomic trilobal handle which offers a secure and comfortable grip - even when wet.
Featuring a genuine Danish design, the Scanpan Damastahl professional range of products are not only a great addition to your kitchen but are attractively priced as well.
More About Damascus Steel:Scanpan Damastahl knives utilise state of the art Damascus Steel from Japan, creating a knife that epitomises form and function. This Damascus steel knife is made from 33-layers and can be recognised by the 'ripple' pattern that is created by folding and compressing the steel to produce an extremely hard alloy, which is ideal for cutting tools.
- Scanpan Damastahl 6" carving fork
- Made from 33 layers Japanese Damascus steel
- Ergonomically designed trilobal handle provides a secure and comfortable grip, even when wet
- Holds roasts firmly for carving and food transfer
- Perfectly weighted and balanced
- Includes esteemed Scanpan hallmark
- Genuine Danish Design
- Material: VG-10 Japanese steel
- Cleaning: Scanpan Damastahl products are not dishwasher safe and should not be soaked in water. After each use, carefully hand wash and wipe dry immediately
- Length: 6" (15cm)
- Range: Damastahl
- Brand: Scanpan
- Scanpan Damastahl products include a 10-year limited warranty from Scanpan
- 1 x Scanpan Damastahl 6" carving fork
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.