Cuisinart Chef's iA+ 20cm / 3.6L Saucepan - Black
Show off your culinary skills knowing that your saucepan will stand up to a range of cooking tasks.
From one of the most trusted names in small kitchen appliances comes the Chef iA+ 20cm / 3.6L Saucepan With Lid, a professional-quality, energy-saving and extremely efficient piece of cookware.
Cuisinart's Chef iA+ Cookware is constructed with a professional-gauge aluminium core within a hard-anodised exterior that guarantees excellent heat conductivity and the ultimate cooking performance. A durable, PFOA-free Whitford Quantanium non-stick coating provides quick food release and easy clean-up, plus makes everyday healthy cooking possible. Ergonomically designed stainless steel handles stay cool to the touch while the pan heats up, and are secured by solid stainless steel rivets. Oven safe up to 220C and dishwasher safe for the ultimate in convenience, this Cuisinart's Chef iA+ 20cm / 3.6L Saucepan with Lid offers great value for money without compromising on style and function.
- 20cm / 3.6L Saucepan With Lid
- Chef’s iA+ Non-stick Hard Anodised Aluminium: Durable, PFOA free non-stick coating – provides lasting food release and easy clean up
- Energy Saving Construction: Professional-gauge, aluminium core encapsulated by a hard anodised exterior for superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve desired cooking temperature
- Dishwasher safe for ease and practicality
- Oven safe to 220°C
- Suitable Heating Surfaces: Gas, electric, glass cermaic, halogen, oven, grill, induction
- Induction ready base
- Stainless Steel Cast Handles: Ergonomic, stylish and durable (additional "helper" handle also included for easier use)
- Dimensions: (including handles with lid): (L) 45cm x (H) 20cm
- Model: 47172
- Range: Chef's iA+
- Brand: Cuisinart
- Warranty: Comes with a 10 year manufacturer's warranty against faults and defects
- 1 x 20cm Saucepan
- 1 x Glass Lid
- 1 x Manufacturer's Warranty Sheet
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.