GreenPan Stockholm 26cm Non-Stick Saute Pan
GreenPan products are healthy, eco-friendly and provide great performance and convenience, and the Stockholm 26cm Non-Stick Ceramic Open SautT Pan is no exception. Made with the patented Thermolon non-stick cooking surface, this first-class skillet is ideal for cooking up some tasty dishes on your kitchen stove top. The Thermolon coating acts like an insulator that retains heat, moisture and flavours. These are sealed in and give you great results when preparing food. The sautT pan also features a long, stainless steel, comfortable handle and is suitable for use on gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and induction cooktops. Stylishly designed and crafted with premium materials, the Stockholm range will last a lifetime.
Healthy and eco-friendly:
- Thermolon non-stick technology - a natural, non-stick mineral-based coating with no potentially dangerous chemicals inside. It's completely PTFE-free and contains no silicone oil.
- Thermolon is manufactured without PFOA and applied in an environmentally friendly way, resulting in 60% less CO2 emissions.
- Heat resistant up to high temperatures. If you accidentally overheat your pan, even up to 450¦C/850¦F, no toxic fumes will be released and the coating will not blister or peel.
- Up-cycled aluminium is used for the pan and up-cycled stainless steel is used for the handles.
Easy, convenient and great performance:
- Thermolon interior provides perfect heat distribution allowing even cooking and excellent browning, giving more taste and flavour to your meal.
- Extra thick forged base for perfect heat conduction.
- The Thermolon coating acts like an insulator that retains heat, moisture and flavours. These are sealed in and give you great results when preparing food.
- Stylishly designed and elegant riveted stainless steel long handle with comfortable grip.
- Easy to clean thanks to the Thermolon non-stick coating.
Did you know that: This range is named after the Stockholm convention. In 1972 Stockholm was the host of the United Nations Conference on the Human Environment. This was the first United Nations conference to address sustainability and a turning point in developing a global programme for environmental protection.
- GreenPan Non-Stick Ceramic Open SautT Pan
- Hard anodized body and extra thick forged base for extra durability
- Patented Thermolon non-stick mineral-based interior coating
- Stainless steel riveted long handle with comfortable grip
- Suitable for use on all stove tops, including induction
- No PFOA, PTFE, lead, cadmium or silicone oil - healthy and safe
- Handle Length: 22cm
- Diameter: 26cm
- Material: Ceramic (cooking surface), stainless steel (handle)
- Cleaning: Hand wash for longevity
- Colour: Black
- Range: Stockholm
- Brand: GreenPan
- 1 x GreenPan Stockholm 26cm Non-Stick Ceramic Open SautT Pan
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.