Global Fluted Santoku Knife - Made from Cromova 18 Stainless Steel - 18cm (7.1'')
In the tradition of Samurai sword making (strong, sharp blades for warriors), Global is now making high quality knives and other cutlery for you to enjoy. Complete or add to your knife set with this Santoku knife by Global. Crafted from the finest Cromova 18 stainless steel, the knife is ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56° - 58° which remains razor sharp longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
The knife is carefully weighted for perfect balance and precision in your hand when cutting. Also hygienically safe smooth contours and seamless construction eliminates food and dirt traps, making your knife easier to clean and care for.
This Japanese-made Santoku knife is an essential piece of Kitchenware to add to your cutlery collection.
- Global fluted Santoku knife
- Knife is a fantastic general cutting knife
- Crafted from Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Weighted design for balance
- Smooth contours and seamless design for hygiene and easy cleaning
- Resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Colour: Silver-tone and black
- Knife Blade: 18cm (7.1")
- Series: G Series (Model G-48)
- Brand: Global
- Made in Japan
- 1 x Global Santoku knife (18cm)
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.