Toshiba Qosimo X500/02G Notebook Computer (Factory Refurbished)
RRP $2365 October 2011
12 Months Parts & Labour Warranty with Courier pick up
Prepare yourself for the most extreme gaming action with the pumping new Toshiba Qosmio X500 mobile PC.
It’s ready for the new reality of fast moving scenes and the latest in interactive HD content streaming whether across the LAN or across the Net.
Extreme quad core processing power combines with the latest nVIDIA® graphics to deliver on the promise of a truly outstanding gaming experience - even on the road.
Covered in a fiery red casing with backlit black keyboard and housing a Blu-ray burner, the Qosmio X500 is designed to let everyone you know you’ve arrived - and are ready to play.
- CPU- Intel Core™ i7 processor 720QM (1.6GHz/2.8GHz, 1333MHz FSB, 6MB L2 Cache)
- Operating System- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit)
- Screen Size- 18.4” Widescreen Full HD TruBrite® Display (1920 x 1080)
- Memory- 4GB DDR3 (2GB + 2GB) (1066MHz) expandable to 8GB
- Storage- 1000GB (500GB + 500GB) (5400rpm) SATA
- Graphics- NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250M (2298MB Total: 1GB DDR5 discrete memory + 1274MB shared memory)
- Optical Disc Drive- Blu-Ray RW/DVD SuperMulti Double/Dual Layer Drive
- Speakers- Premium harman/kardon speakers
- Sound- Harman/Kardon Speakers
- Webcam- Yes
- Buttons and Pointing device- Backlit Toshiba Multimedia Console Buttons, Touchpad™ with Gesture Support
- Security- 3D Hard Drive Shock Sensor, Fingerprint Reader, Kensington cable lock slot for optional theft protection devices
- Software- ConfigFree™, Google Picasa™, Google Toolbar™, Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Trial (60 day trial), Norton Internet Security™ 2009 (Trial), Toshiba Face recognition, Wild Tangent
- PC Card / Express Card slot- 1x PCI Express Card
- TV-Out Port- VGA, HDMI-CEC (REGZA LINK)
- USB Ports- 4x USB Ports (3x USB 2.0 + 1x eSATA/USB Combo with Sleep and Charge)
- Bridge Media Adaptor- SD Slot
- IEEE 1394- iLink Port IEEE 1394
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.