Toshiba Satellite L500D/015 Notebook Computer (Factory Refurbished)
ORP $809 October 2011
12 Months Parts & Labour Warranty with Courier pick up
The Satellite L500 is the all-purpose solution for anyone needing an affordable Notebook to handle life’sessentials without breaking the budget.
Dressed to impress in either the Metallic Breeze or Precious Black casing, it’s powered by Windows 7; it makes networking and Web browsing easy, and has a vibrant 15.6” display to brighten up the world in more ways than one.
Connect the Satellite L500 into your large screen TV and watch movies in full high definition. Part DVD player, part sound system, part games machine and work-horse, it’s the complete all-rounder to suit anyone’s budget.
- CPU- AMD Athlon™2 Dual Core M320 (2.1GHz, HyperTransport™ 3: up to 3.2 (GT/sec), 1MB L2 Cache)
- Operating System- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (32bit) (includes recovery partition for Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit)
- Screen Size- 15.6" Widescreen HD TruBrite Display (1366 x 768), supports 720p
- Memory- 4GB DDR2 (2GB + 2GB) (800MHz) expandable to 8GB Help
- Storage- 320GB (5400rpm) SATA
- Graphics- ATI Radeon™ 3100 Graphics (256MB - 1471MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory)
- Optical Disc Drive- DVD SuperMulti Double/Dual Layer Help
- Speakers- Stereo speakers Help
- Sound- High quality stereo speakers
- Webcam- Yes
- Buttons and Pointing device- 4 button console, Touchpad™ with Gesture Control
- Security- Kensington cable lock slot for optional theft protection devices
- Software- ConfigFree™, Eco Utility, Google Picasa™, Google Toolbar™, Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Trial (60 day trial), Norton Internet Security™ 2009 (Trial), Toshiba Face recognition, Wild Tangent
- TV-Out Port- VGA
- USB Ports- 3x USB 2.0 Ports (2x USB 2.0 + 1x eSATA/USB Combo)
- Bridge Media Adaptor- SD Slot
- LAN- 10/100 Base TX Ethernet
- Wireless Communication 802.11(b/g)
- Modem- International V.92 data modem + fax
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.