ASUS U36SD-RX146X 13.3 inch Black Superior Mobility Notebook (Refurbished)
Super thin notebook with Intel® standard voltage CPU
The ASUS U36, a 19mm thin notebook with an Intel® standard voltage CPU. Along with ASUS Super Hybrid Engine technology giving a boost in performance when needed. With the U36 weighing in at a mere 1.44kg with a 4-cell battery, it is also a light notebook with a standard voltage CPU, challenging the way you think about lightweight notebooks.
Exclusive thermal technology
Like humans, the harder a computer works, the hotter its internal temperature gets. The problem with pushing a computer to the limits is the amount of heat it generates and how to get rid of it. With the U36, ASUS engineers tackled this problem by developing exclusive thermal technology to keep not only the system cooler, but the palm rest area as well. Using dual lightweight heat pipes and an efficiently-designed layout, heat is transferred away from the palm rest for a more comfortable user experience.
Stylish design with MG-AL alloy cover case and silky nanometer coating
The U36 features a super lightweight, yet highly durable magnesium-aluminum alloy cover that can handle the rigors of being transported around all day, yet still looks refined and distinguished. An easy to clean silky nanometer coating on the palm rests helps ease the stress of extended workdays while keeping the notebook looking clean by repelling fingerprints and dirt.
- Intel® Core™ i7-2620M (2C, 2.70GHz, Turbo Boost to 3.40GHz)
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- 160GB Solid State Drive
- 13.3 inch HD (1366 x 768) ColorShine, LED Backlight slim display
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 520M / Intel® HD Graphics 3000
- 10/100/1000 LAN, 802.11 b/g/n WLAN, Bluetooth®
- SRS Premium Sound with Altec Lansing® Speakers
- Webcam (0.3 Mega Pixel), Digital Media Card Reader
- HDMI (1), VGA (1), USB 3.0 (1), USB 2.0 (2), RJ-45 (1)
- AC Adapter, Battery (8 cell 5600), Power Cable
- Windows® 7 Home Premium pre-installed
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.